Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte vs Chisora 2 done. Press conference tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. I don't care who wins and I hope it's at least as good as the first fight. This one's all about entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Joshua vs Chisora 4/13/19
      AJ and Del Boy are pretty tight friends, I'm honestly not sure they would make that fight. Hearn will be backed into a corner if this comes to fruition though, I still think Ortiz is a darkhorse to fight AJ on that date

Comment

Not very excited about this rematch. No way Chisora can get the win.

Comment

First fight was fun & the wrong guy got the decision so I can understand this rematch. Chisora coming off one of the KO's of the year too. Hopefully Chisora gets the W just so they ain't got an excuse to make AJ v Whyte in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Stop the BS. UK fans are not interested in seeing that old bum slayer beating up.

Whyte /chisora is the fight we called for and it's what we are getting.
            lolol...good for u guys! im really happy for you! you have high standards! and im totally sincere and serious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              lolol...good for u guys! im really happy for you! you have high standards! and im totally sincere and serious!!
              Right Whyte fighting a guy he already beat with 8 loses and these UK fans call Ortiz a bum 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                It's about choice and entertainment. That's what the sport stands for.
                .we choose what we want to pay for. Am sure that shouldn't be a problem to you.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                  Right Whyte fighting a guy he already beat with 8 loses and these UK fans call Ortiz a bum 😂😂😂
                  Lolx.... And Ortiz the bum slayer will fight guys who fought guys with 20/23 loses.

He has things in common with wilder, " beating up bums".

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Lolx.... And Ortiz the bum slayer will fight guys who fought guys with 20/23 loses.

He has things in common with wilder, " beating up bums".
                    Which guys would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                      Which guys would that be?
                      Ortiz’s fourth and eighth pro fight. The guy is really grasping at straws to call Ortiz out on fighting a weak opponent in his fourth professional fight (which was over eight years ago)

Comment

Working...
                      X