Jacobs has dropped 15 of his last 16 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Charlo fight G or Canelo before Jacobs
    Jermall Charlo is just too dangerous for the both of them. Neither one wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I would too. However, from the looks of things they are both regrettably planning on avoiding Jermall Charlo. Canelo has already moved up to 168 to challenge Rocky Fielding for the WBA Regular middleweight title and likewise, it has been rumored that GGG is doing the exact same thing; By challenging Callum Smith for the WBA Super Middleweight title at 168.
      Yeah that's what it's looking like. I personally think Canelo will move back down though

When he first made the announcement to fight Fields, I thought he was preparing for Charlo... But Maybe it's Jacobs

Comment

"Mora was ducking and somehow twisted his ankle"

And I need to watch the fight? Replays show that Jacobs landed a right hand high on the head... Mora's legs gave out because he was hurt and dropped like he got hurt and dropped the other 7 times or so

Do I need to post the timestamp in the video for you to clearly see what happen?
        show me the 9 knock downs you fcukin liar
        The first fight lasted 2 rounds...with each trading knock downs in the first and ended in the 2nd when Jacob's did appear to land on top of the head grazing mora on the head more of a push and that's when it ended cause mora couldn't continue...you bring c ock riding to the next level...I will wait for you to post the 7 or 9 knock downs you claim...

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          show me the 9 knock downs you fcukin liar
          The first fight lasted 2 rounds...with each trading knock downs in the first and ended in the 2nd when Jacob's did appear to land on top of the head grazing mora on the head more of a push and that's when it ended cause mora couldn't continue...you bring c ock riding to the next level...I will wait for you to post the 7 or 9 knock downs you claim...
          Glad you admitted he broke his ankle from a punch. Mora folded like a piece of paper after that punch, btw... Wasn't no fcuking push

2 knockdowns in the first fight

5 in the 2nd fight before KO'ing his ass once and for all

That's 7 damn knockdowns too many

Hit Mora so damn hard in the 2nd fight, Sergio was upside down with his legs outside the ropes
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-29-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Glad you admitted he broke his ankle from a punch. Mora folded like a piece of paper after that punch, btw... Wasn't no fcuking push

2 knockdowns in the first fight

5 in the 2nd fight before KO'ing his ass once and for all

That's 7 damn knockdowns too many

Hit Mora so damn hard in the 2nd fight, Sergio was upside down with his legs outside the ropes
            I didn't admit s hit ...we're talking about the first fight were you claim mora got dropped 9 times...read your first post

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              I didn't admit s hit ...we're talking about the first fight were you claim mora got dropped 9 times...read your first post
              Show me where I said he dropped him 9 times in the first fight, dumbass?

I just said he dropped him 7-9 times and that I lost count... Fact is, he dropped him 7 times

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Jermall Charlo is just too dangerous for the both of them. Neither one wants to fight him.
                Based on what?

I mean, you guys have been bashing GGG for "stopping bums" (bums being Murray, Macklin, Geale, Lemule, Ouma) and being a fake boogeyman.

But for some reason, Mall is worthy of being a boogeyman at 160 for stopping Heiland on a bum knee and that spaghetti legged latino dude I don't even remember the name of.

They don't want to fight him because he has made bad business choice and doesn't bring money or a real belt, he barely is a legacy win, I'm not denying that he's a threat.

Charlo is begging with his interim belt, he's actually fighting a GGG(the bum beater)/BJS left lover in Monroe and that is a step up for him which tells a lot of his worth at 160.

For example Jacobs did better choices.

Mall need to do his hard work like Danny (or GGG) did. Danny is actually in a good place (so is GGG despite a loss if you check his bank account).
                Last edited by BillyBoxing; 10-30-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Love or hate em, Ortiz’ offensive game is dangerous. He always hurts his foes.

But yea, Jacobs has deceptive punching power. It’s really his handspeed that makes him dangerous.
                  what's deceptive about a middleweight who drops or rocks solid opponents? he can punch. most athletic middleweights can punch hard, that's why it's been one of boxing's three glamor division's for most of its life.

Comment

Jacobs has at least 4-6 top 10 wins if I'm not mistaken:

*Golovkin
                    Quillin
                    Derv
                    Sulecki
                    Truax
                    Mora - not sure if he was top 10 at the time
                    I like Danny a lot but be clear Golovkin beat him. The other guys on the list if they had fought Golovkin you would be calling them bums. You have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Based on what?

I mean, you guys have been bashing GGG for "stopping bums" (bums being Murray, Macklin, Geale, Lemule, Ouma) and being a fake boogeyman.

But for some reason, Mall is worthy of being a boogeyman at 160 for stopping Heiland on a bum knee and that spaghetti legged latino dude I don't even remember the name of.

They don't want to fight him because he has made bad business choice and doesn't bring money or a real belt, he barely is a legacy win, I'm not denying that he's a threat.

Charlo is begging with his interim belt, he's actually fighting a GGG(the bum beater)/BJS left lover in Monroe and that is a step up for him which tells a lot of his worth at 160.

For example Jacobs did better choices.

Mall need to do his hard work like Danny (or GGG) did. Danny is actually in a good place (so is GGG despite a loss if you check his bank account).
                      You've just proven my point. Charlo has got nothing that either fighter wants.

He is just your typical high risk low reward fighter who brings no new meat to the seats, money, belts and is also without a fanbase or a loyal following. Moreover, he is not a box office or pay per view draw.

I am not saying they are afraid of him. It's just that they have much bigger fish to fry than an unknown and unproven Jermall Charlo at this point of their careers.

Why would either of them want to fight Jermall Charlo when they can can challenge someone for much more money and a belt? It's not personal. It's just business.

Comment

Working...
                      X