No announcement yet.

Jacobs has dropped 15 of his last 16 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Since beating cancer. Truax, Derv, Arias and Sulecki all having never been down before...

All though he didn't drop Quillin, he KO'd him in 90 seconds

Dropped Mora roughly 7-9 times; lost count

Give this man some damn respect and act like you know
    You know it. The man is one Hell of a fighter and it's about time that people start recognizing it. I can't wait till he unify the titles against Canelo next year.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      You know it. The man is one Hell of a fighter and it's about time that people start recognizing it.
      Yes sir... Salute

Comment

I don't mind Ortiz, honestly
        Dope.. im one of the few Ortiz fans around here I think . He is never in a boring fight that’s for sure.

I was so stoked about the Molina fight but damm.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Dope.. im one of the few Ortiz fans around here I think . He is never in a boring fight that’s for sure.

I was so stoked about the Molina fight but damm.
          Yeah, he probably would've won that fight. Hopefully, he didn't rape that girl though

Comment

Yes sir... Salute
            No doubt; The man's punching power alone, makes him a threat to any of the current Middleweight titleholders.

Comment

Jacobs has at least 4-6 top 10 wins if I'm not mistaken:

*Golovkin
              Quillin
              Derv
              Sulecki
              Truax
              Mora - not sure if he was top 10 at the time

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                No doubt; The man's punching power alone, makes him a threat to any of the current Middleweight titleholders.
                I wouldn't mind seeing Charlo fight G or Canelo before Jacobs

Comment

Yeah then turned around and dropped Mora about 9 times... Even broke his damn ankle in the midst

Folded him like a piece of paper. When was the last time a man got hit in the chin so hard it broke his ankle?
                  you a fcukin liar in the first fight they traded knock downs in the first round and then Mora was ducking and somehow twisted his ankle and couldn't continue...whatch the fight before spewing lies ....dropped him 9 times...some people like to make s hit up

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Charlo fight G or Canelo before Jacobs
                    I would too. However, from the looks of things they are both regrettably planning on avoiding Jermall Charlo. Canelo has already moved up to 168 to challenge Rocky Fielding for the WBA Regular middleweight title and likewise, it has been rumored that GGG is doing the exact same thing; By challenging Callum Smith for the WBA Super Middleweight title at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      you a fcukin liar in the first fight they traded knock downs in the first round and then Mora was ducking and somehow twisted his ankle and couldn't continue...whatchu the fight before spewing lies ....dropped him 9 times...some people like to make s hit up
                      "Mora was ducking and somehow twisted his ankle"

And I need to watch the fight? Replays show that Jacobs landed a right hand high on the head... Mora's legs gave out because he was hurt and dropped like he got hurt and dropped the other 7 times or so

Do I need to post the timestamp in the video for you to clearly see what happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X