Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo needs to acknowledge the constant callouts from Jacobs. he looking weak.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these guys are nearly 30 and they seem to be wasting their careers fighting no hopers and hoes.

I like both those guys, just want to see them fight some good opposition but their combined best win is Austin Trout or Jrock. sad.

Comment

Best way to kill any buzz is stay silent and hope he forgets you're alive.

Comment

Lol I think the other Charlo tougher/crazier. Am I the only one who thinks things wuda turned out different if it was the other brother??

Comment

the "nobody wants to fight him" excuse not gonna fly with me. Golovkin fans use to the same excuse to defend their guy. Charlo best win right now is washed up Trout. and if you watch that again he barely won.. unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Charlos are wannabes. They used to be all quiet and good mannered as prospects but after they made some money, seems like they are acting up and getting rowdier.

I wonder why he keeping mouth shut when Jacobs keep calling em out.
            You got it twisted, Jermell is the rowdy one. Mall gets there but you have to push a button more than Mell. Like they say, "Keep runnin ya mouth!" (Jacobs)

Comment

Trout made him look really bad as well...I think Jacobs can confuse him real good in the ring

Comment

Charlo's are allergic to tough opposition. Jermell, who escaped with a gift decision over Vanes is waiting for Hurd to do all the tough fights at 154 before considering a unification and Jermall was flapping his gums until Jacobs put him in his place. Now he's fighting Monroe, who's probably his second best opponent other than a razor thin win over what was left of Trout.

Jermell is a little better due to having more skill whereas Jermall is cannon fodder at 160 probably just waiting for the biggest payday and not interested in answering the fake challenges he put out to Jacobs.

Comment

He needs to acknowledge that 90/10 split?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    He needs to acknowledge that 90/10 split?
                    with Charlo's resume at 160 that's a fair split.

lol

Comment

its funny to watch some of these guys talk about charlo....they were prob the same guys saying many months/years ago that andrade was scared of charlo and "backed out" of their fight...now andrade is aligned with hearn he is the man and charlo is scared lol

Comment

Working...
                      X