Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG fight Callum Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy win for ggg. And the usual suspects will say he cherry picked.

Comment

I think there's a better chance of him fighting Zurdo tbh

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Easy win for ggg. And the usual suspects will say he cherry picked.
        Nope. I'd give him a full credit. That would be daring to be great, even this late in his career. I'd be singing his praises.

Wlad, as old as he looked, was amazing in the Joshua fight. I loved that fight. Maybe GGG can have such a moment.

I always liked Smith. He's one of my favorites and I followed him early on in his career. Believe me, he's no walk in the park for no one.

I give GGG 30 percent or less chance to win.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-29-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
          I think this could be massive in the UK, possibly at Anfield Stadium in Smith's hometown of Liverpool. Becoming a legit 168 champ would be an interesting way of chasing/one upping Alvarez, although I suspect Smith is too big and strong for him.
          Thanks bro. Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Nope. I'd give him a full credit. That would be daring to be great, even this late in his career. I'd be singing his praises.

Wlad, as old as he looked, was amazing in the Joshua fight. I loved that fight. Maybe GGG can have such a moment.

I always liked Smith. He's one of my favorites and I followed him early on in his career. Believe me, he's no walk in the park for no one.

I give GGG 30 percent or less chance to win.
            We shall see. I hope you give him the credit he deserves if he wins. Most definitely this win means more than beating a charlo or andrade. It will elevate him in the p4p rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              His face had bruises
              LOL! Yes, yes it did.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                We shall see. I hope you give him the credit he deserves if he wins. Most definitely this win means more than beating a charlo or andrade. It will elevate him in the p4p rankings.
                Callum Smith is The King at this division, the rest are pretenders for now. He's the winner of WBSS.

Let's have it!

Comment

Zurdo-GGG incoming! Sounds like a club level fight. Another KO ending fight that I like. This is more realistic for GGG, level wise.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Man GGG gets beaten up by Callum Smith at this stage of his career. Callum Smith is a huge Super middleweight. In addition, he is a lot younger, stronger and bigger than GGG too. Where as Gennady Golovkin on the other hand is a small Middleweight. This fight is an uneven mismatch.
                    No, Canelo is a small middleweight. GGG is a big middleweight but small supermiddle. If they were weighing in same day, GGG would be a lightheavy and Smith a cruiser. Still close. GGG is more compact.

Not the weight so much as Smith is pretty good. This guy can fight.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-29-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

This is a pretty garbage thread I made but it's no worse than the **** I see on here day after day after day after day after day....

Comment

Working...
                      X