Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG fight Callum Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, I dont see GG beating Smith. Smith is going to be champion for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Don’t they all.

Exposing morons every day.
      His face had bruises

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Exposing Triple G every day
        And what exactly does that gain you???? GGG never reads this board so he doesn't care. Other GGG haters already hate him and won't hate him anymore because you exposed him. The people on here that like GGG won't change their mind because of your lies and BS. All you do is piss them off because you are such a damn jackass.

Comment

Man GGG gets beaten up by Callum Smith at this stage of his career. Callum Smith is a huge Super middleweight. In addition, he is a lot younger, stronger and bigger than GGG too. Where as Gennady Golovkin on the other hand is a small Middleweight. This fight is an uneven mismatch.

Comment

GGG is gonna read this thread and get bummed out

Comment

Eloquently stated

You wouldn't happen to be a member of Mensa International would you?

Comment

watch him fight Murata

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                  watch him fight Murata
                  Murata is no longer a belt holder. I got a better idea for you; Why doesn't he challenge Rob Brant for the WBA Regular Middleweight title? No, that's not a very good fight for him. I almost forgot. It's very similar to him challenging Jermall Charlo. It's too high of a risk and too low of a reward type of fight for Golovkin.

Comment

I'd be interested in this one. It'll be a brutal shootout. Someone will get KOed. Not likely to happen as GGG's first fight at supermiddle. Is there much money in this one in the UK anyway? The Brits can enlighten us.

I don't think it'd be huge in the US, especially on some unknown app.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I'd be interested in this one. It'll be a brutal shootout. Someone will get KOed. Not likely to happen as GGG's first fight at supermiddle. Is there much money in this one in the UK anyway? The Brits can enlighten us.

I don't think it'd be huge in the US, especially on some unknown app.
                      I think this could be massive in the UK, possibly at Anfield Stadium in Smith's hometown of Liverpool. Becoming a legit 168 champ would be an interesting way of chasing/one upping Alvarez, although I suspect Smith is too big and strong for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X