Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: We Absolutely Want Canelo Unification!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: We Absolutely Want Canelo Unification!

Daniel Jacobs claimed the vacant IBF middleweight title as he traded in his sparring gloves for the real thing on Saturday to take a split-decision victory over Sergiy Derevyanchenko. The two former training partners have sparred over 300 rounds together early in their careers but Saturday's clash at Madison Square Garden was the real thing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo vs Jacobs on Cinco de Mayo. Great fight!!

Comment

Hearnia and De la ho might as well make this fight for may 2019 why not.

Comment

He deserves it, good for him. Hopefully he get the fight

Comment

Jacobs is a one dimensional fighter with lots of flaws. I noticed that he throws wild punches with his chin up in the air. He tries to use his size to bully. If he can’t, then he’ll try to clinch. He does unnecessary excessive movement. The list goes on. What he did to Sergiy wouldn’t work on Canelo. Canelo would counter the hell out of him and slow him down with brutal body shots. His defense is also great so he’d slip and block most of what Jacobs throws. I can see Canelo winning convincingly.

Comment

I doubt this fight happens. Btw there are reports that Canelo is 100% fighting in Mexico City in 2019.

I doubt Jacobs gets that spot. My money is on Munguia.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
              Jacobs is a one dimensional fighter .
              You exposed yourself right there. Jacobs is definitely not one dimensional. He can fight on the inside and outside, he moves well, he's a big puncher with fast hands and he's got pretty good defense. I don't know what you're watching.

Comment

Top 3 Middleweights in the world. Canelo, Jacobs and Sergiy.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                  Top 3 Middleweights in the world. Canelo, Jacobs and Sergiy.
                  Not following your logic unless you think Golovkin has lost a lot over the last 2 years. Sergiy is good but I saw nothing last night to make me think he gives Golovkin much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
                    Jacobs is a one dimensional fighter with lots of flaws. I noticed that he throws wild punches with his chin up in the air. He tries to use his size to bully. If he can’t, then he’ll try to clinch. He does unnecessary excessive movement. The list goes on. What he did to Sergiy wouldn’t work on Canelo. Canelo would counter the hell out of him and slow him down with brutal body shots. His defense is also great so he’d slip and block most of what Jacobs throws. I can see Canelo winning convincingly.
                    Jacobs is no slow ass Golovkin.he's tall , moves well and rangy with a nice length on his jab.while canelo is short and his arms are even shorter that John Mccains.The things that clenelo did to Lil g might not work against Jacobs. Let's hope the fight happens so we can see the results.🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X