Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: We Absolutely Want Canelo Unification!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Top 3 Middleweights in the world. Canelo, Jacobs and Sergiy.
    Nelo, Jermall & Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Not following your logic unless you think Golovkin has lost a lot over the last 2 years. Sergiy is good but I saw nothing last night to make me think he gives Golovkin much trouble.
      golovkin? Who's that? Wait, do you mean Triple L?

Comment

Come on danny which one is it?!?!? Nelo, Triple L or Jermall? PICK ONE already! Fight Mall on Sho!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          He deserves the fight so i hope he gets it, but canelo will spark him out. Prolly KO inside 8 rounds
          I think Nelo will win by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            I say you likely don't know boxing because you referred to a fighter who can fight effectively on the inside and outside, a boxer with good speed and power, and one with solid defense as 1 dimensional. And speaking as if Canelo is some Uber talent that is levels beyond jacobs or any of the other top 3 or 4 middleweights is wishful thinking. Canelo hasn't beaten any elite fighter convincingly that anyone should perceive him to have an easy nights work with someone like jacobs.
            Nelo WHOOPED Triple L....LMMFAO! Oh wait! Triple L was NEVER elite....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Nelo WHOOPED Triple L....LMMFAO! Oh wait! Triple L was NEVER elite....LMMFAO!
              your definition of whooped is soft. Generous decisions now count as whooped? Well, I'm ok if people don't think that ggg is elite, because all that proves is that Canelo is one of the biggest hype jobs ever since he can't even stop that bums jab and gets outlanded by him in 18 of 24 rounds.

Comment

Im gonna keep it 100 with yall. Im a big fan of Jacobs. We grew up in the same Brownsville neighborhood in BK so I am automaticaly a fan. I even think he should have got the win over GGG with they fought. BUt Canelo is a different animal right now. I dont think Jacobs can beat him. Canelo wont dominate but My money would be on Canelo. Too fast, too skillful, too sharp, too much defense, and his body attack I think will hurt Jacobs badly. This is coming from a die hard Jacobs fan...
                Last edited by Calibaloc; 10-29-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Danny has earned the fight but man he had better look much improved over his last two performances or Canelo will run him out of the ring.

Comment

Cong**** to Danny Jacobs.
                    You are finally a world champion at middleweight.
                    Why don't you go unify and fight Jermall?
                    Cause we all know your not getting a damn Canelo fight anytime soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Nice try but I have been posting on this site for many years now. Therefore, I can discern between someone's primary account from an alternate or a troll account. Are you new to this website? If so then welcome; I hope that you enjoy your time here
                      Im new to the forum. Known about boxingscene for years. I also post in a couple other boxing forums but am looking for a better place. So far this place seems to have qualities some of the other forums don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X