Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confident Machado stops Evans, really not sure how the other fight is going to play out. Both guys have such familiarity with each other clouds my vision on this one, think anything is possible. I lean towards a decision though, probably in a fight where both guys are a bit hesitant

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      wonder if this is gonna be hbo fairwell finale show, I know they wanted canelo for the last farewell show but canelo with straight to dazn.
      Thought I heard that Dec. 8th will be HBO grand finale.
      Was originally supposed to be Muguia's card, But now Chocolatito & Brækhus will Co-Headline...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
        Thought I heard that Dec. 8th will be HBO grand finale.
        Was originally supposed to be Muguia's card, But now Chocolatito & Brækhus will Co-Headline...
        well that could be it, IDK anything didnt even know HBO had another card coming.

Comment

Jacobs got this.

I really like Derevyanchenko, he works up and down, he's got heart and just nice to watch.

But I watched a Ukrainian interview with him and he is really lacking confidence, he's too humble. But, most importantly his camp really doesn't have much money and you can see it. Quality of his sparring partners is not the best, but seeing how he has sparred Jacobs more than anyone, I don't think he needs guys that can emulate him, he knows him in and out as it is, so he probably just needs guys to give him work.

Plus the fact that his main coach of years is in the opponents corner...

I just hope Sergiy can put up a good fight and get fights after this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I'm confident Machado stops Evans, really not sure how the other fight is going to play out. Both guys have such familiarity with each other clouds my vision on this one, think anything is possible. I lean towards a decision though, probably in a fight where both guys are a bit hesitant
            machado is gonna flat line this guy

sig it

Comment

what time is this one?

Comment

Upset alert.

Comment

jacobs by ko.

Comment

Looking forward to this one

Comment

Can't see Derevyanchenko winning this at all
                      1) Jacobs has better anthropometry - bigger frame, longer reach, he's naturally heavier
                      2) Jacobs more fresh than 34 y.o fighter
                      3) Derevyanchenko power doesn't look impressive to me. He has to get in close distance with his short reach to get to Jacobs and even if he does, Jacobs will still have a power and speed advantage. We'll see what happens

Comment

Working...
                      X