Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury kicks out Elie Seckbach from public workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch Elie's video's what did he say about Tyson in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Damn, Ellie gets kicked out of everywhere.

Comment

Lol “It wasn’t me” trying to pull a shaggy! Fury didn’t give a toss - You are out of here.

Comment

Sechbach is a moron. He says Wilder beats every fighter in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Sechbach is a moron. He says Wilder beats every fighter in history.

Listen to his arrogance in this video, hopefully more people kick this roach out, he's clueless and bad for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              Unless the media is flat out making chit up there's this isn't a good idea. Fighters need media to promote them and get their name out there.
              Well there were atleast 10 or so reporters there from different places, even TMZ. Ellie was the only one Fury gave the boot to. He told his dude to get him out as soon as he heard the name, so he must have remembered something about Ellie he didnt like.

He can probably promote himself with all of the media minus Ellie, its not like he kicked everyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                Unless the media is flat out making chit up there's this isn't a good idea. Fighters need media to promote them and get their name out there.
                Elie is always getting kicked out of gym's. He must realise by now that he is the problem.

Anyway who cares about Elie nowadays? He might've been one of the first youtube boxing reporters but he's been overtaken by everyone now.

He's irrelevant in that world now and not professional enough to be taken seriously. These days he's just a biased fanboy with a camera phone that hangs around certain fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I don't watch Elie's video's what did he say about Tyson in the past?

Ive only watched him now and then, I dont know what hes said specifically about Tyson, but when he does get into a gym, he annoyingly sucks up to the fighter, any rival of Tyson's, wilder for instance, if they let him in his gym, he would probably talk chit about Fury while praising and worshiping Wilder. He is too ****** and thick to realize that people will remember that.

He is usually in Mikey Garcia's gym ALOT, they are one of the ones that still let him around. A lot of the other gyms theyve banned him from.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Listen to his arrogance in this video, hopefully more people kick this roach out, he's clueless and bad for boxing
                    Tyson said "cya later" I.e fuck off away from me and this idiot thinks it meant "go and stand over there we will catch up inabit"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X