Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Vs. M. Garcia first quarter 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this fight gets made, I fully expect the same Golovkin bashers to go in after Errol Spence Jr., because they are completely unbiased.

Comment

Much rather see Mikey/Loma and Crawford/Spence.

This just feels like a GGG/Brook fight where the bigger guy gets a sure win and the smaller guy doesn't have to lose his title in a potentially tough defense against a relative unknown.

Comment

Great fight, and I assumed this would still happen as Errol and Shawn Porter did not agree to a fight yet. I believe Mikey shocks the world, but the chance that happens is very slim

Comment

I like the fight just not this soon, wish Mikey could get a fight or 2 at Welterweight first but I'm assuming that both are promised a lot of $$$ for this one particularly Mikey. Also wanted Mikey vs Loma first before he officially moved up

Comment

This sport seemingly can't get out of its own way sometimes. How does Garcia-Spence make more sense than Garcia-Lomachenko?

Cash rules everything around me?

Comment

**** this fight !

I want to see Mikey vs Loma! This is a damn mismatch. Let Mikey Fight Comment then Loma for undisputed. No excuses

Comment

We'll see if this happens. But if you going to keep Spence waiting this long it better be for a big fight and not stupid azzz fight Luis Collazo. As a fan of Mikey I hate this fight. Mikey hasn't shown the same pop in the few fights at 140 and you jump over that right up to 147 and fight spence your first fight out? Spence too damn big I see this being a brutal fight for Mikey. I love this fight for Spence he gets a big fight finally and adds a quality name on his resume and boosts his popularity. Mikey's team is doing him a huge disservice he got big fights he can get at 135 or 140 where nobody is beating him right now at either weight. Fight Loma at 135 or fight Linares at 140

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I don’t like that fight For either guy.
                    Mikey is too small and will get ruined.
                    Spence won’t even get any credit for the win.
                    Better to try to get Crawford on the Horn or another top 10 welterweight
                    These are my exact thoughts. I like both guys. This does nothing for either of them (unless Mikey actually wins, which is very unlikely).

Comment

This is a terrible fight. Mikey is too small for Spence and Lomachenko is a better fight for him. Undisputed at lightweight and #1 p4p for the winner is way better than getting beat down for a payday. Spence can't force a Porter or Thurman fight but ffs fight a damn welterweight. Fight Ugas or try and fight Danny Garcia. Move up if needed than fight smaller guys. Mikey is no Pacquiao, Sweet Pea, Floyd, Oscar, Shane, etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X