Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata: I'm Not Good With Quick Feet Fighters, I Took a Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    I just saw that fight and I felt sick from the dizziness of watching Murata follow Brant around the ring, round after round. It was unbelievable. Murata has virtually zero ring IQ.
    Yeah it was kind of incredible how he didn't change anything. I guess he thought his style got him this far and Brant would slow down but that didn't happen. Brant deserves praise for his stamina and sticking to his game plan. Personally I think the two guys should fight each other again in Japan for the money and avoid the top middleweights for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Japanese people in general are very humble and honest. Not surprising this dude is being so blunt. Respect to.
      Yup that's legit. First boxer not to blame his lost on a injury. Take your L like a man. 100% respect.

He has a new fan

Comment

I had Murata winning

He blocked every punch Brant threw

With his face! Legend

Comment

Lol I'm starting to like this guy. Never seen someone so honest after a defeat. He never gave up in there either, he was prepared to go out on his shield looking for the KO in the twelfth

Comment

is this the first time that a fighter ever admit his own flaws?? time to switch trainer now.

Comment

Props to Murata! It's good to hear a fighter admit he was clearly beat. That honesty to himself will only make him better or try to correct what needs correcting. I don't think it's the last we see of him. Too much potential with some time left in his career. Besides, he looks like he enjoys what he does. Always smiling even when getting beat to the punch.

Comment

Brant earned my respect eventhough I lost money on Murata. That middleweight threw over 1000 punches!! Not to mention ate everything Murata dished out.

Comment

This guy is the definition of honest to a fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    Please! someone get a sport psychologist and also put him in suicide watch, before this man get a samurai sword and kill himself for the feeling of dishonor for his family, his entire country and himself. aka. Samurai style.
                    You might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Yeah it was kind of incredible how he didn't change anything. I guess he thought his style got him this far and Brant would slow down but that didn't happen. Brant deserves praise for his stamina and sticking to his game plan. Personally I think the two guys should fight each other again in Japan for the money and avoid the top middleweights for the time being.
                      Yea, Brant definitely deserves credit for sticking to his work in every single round. I was impressed by his discipline when faced with a guy who had been hyped up.

Comment

Working...
                      X