Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Machado: Everyone Knows I'm Real WBA Champ, Not Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Then why has every organization except for the WBC been caught taking bribes?

Don King bribed them for YEARS

once again, that is common knowledge

that is at least the third piece of common boxing knowledge that you happen to be unaware of LMAO

why walk around with your head up your ass ?

Comment

WBA President Gilberto Jesus Mendoza explained. We currently have three world champions,” he said, Tyson Fury as the Super Champion, Ruslan Chagaev as the Regular Champion, and Luis Oritz as the Interim Champion. In order to have one champion like everybody is expecting from the WBA, and like everybody wants, we have set the following tournament.

http://www.wbaoceaniaregion.com/956-2/

Comment

but wait, there is more.....

"President of the World Boxing Association, Gilberto Mendoza Jr., while it was a relatively easy decision for his organization to rule the way it did, he added, “I found it a little bit unfair in the way the rule was written because the rule says specifically 75 (percent) for the ‘super champion’ and 25 for the champion. That will change because we have plans to only have one champion, while we will keep the concepts of the ‘interim’ and ‘super’ (champions). But we will try to avoid multiple (belts) and, honestly, it was kind of tough because, at some point, when you earn that ‘regular’ championship, you deserve a little better treatment than just a common challenger because 75 and 25 is for a regular challenger.”

Mendoza added, “So I think we have to work on it. I feel a little bit bad about it. I did address the championship committee with my concerns on that. If we have some kind of hierarchy between ‘super’, ‘regular’ and ‘interim,’ that would be a little bit more fair regarding that but, at the end, they were old-school and they kept it based on the rules.
        "

http://ucnlive.com/wba-sticks-rules/

fakk off WBA IGH DKS HEF..... you are talking bollocks !!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Don King bribed them for YEARS

once again, that is common knowledge

that is at least the third piece of common boxing knowledge that you happen to be unaware of LMAO

why walk around with your head up your ass ?
          No, he didn't. He didn't have to. He had the biggest cards, with the biggest purses, and therefore the biggest sanctioning fees. He financed their convention every year. He donated money to their annual budget, financed many of their charitable initiatives, etc. There was no need for him to pay cash for rankings like Arum was doing with the WBA. That's not how the WBC operated. They had a different business model. Their business model was to cozy up to the biggest stars so they could get the huge sanctioning fees instead of worrying about $500 bribes to rank a bantamweight.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            FACT: you are a dumb cvnt for being unaware that the THREE WBA titles were called super/regular/interim, FOR YEARS
            People call it "regular" as a slang term. It's not the name of the title. You'll see no mention of "regular" anywhere in the WBA ratings that are released each month. No amount of swearing will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Machado is the legit WBA super champion. He was WBA super champion several months untill that shady fight With Gervonta Davis and Cuellar was suddenly announced for it.
              You're lying. Machado was never ever the super champion. The ratings from SIX MONTHS BEFORE the Davis-Cuellar fight clearly show Machado was world champion, not super champion.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/?page_id=2513

Comment

You're lying. Machado was never ever the super champion. The ratings from SIX MONTHS BEFORE the Davis-Cuellar fight clearly show Machado was world champion, not super champion.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/?page_id=2513
                What was Jezreel Corrales?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  What was Jezreel Corrales?
                  he was super champion. he was stripped of the super championship when he missed weight.

machado fought for the vacant world title the next day.

Comment

People call it "regular" as a slang term. It's not the name of the title. You'll see no mention of "regular" anywhere in the WBA ratings that are released each month. No amount of swearing will change that.

when you say " people ".....

you do mean Gilberto Mendoza, the WBA President..... right ?

WBA President Gilberto Jesus Mendoza explained. We currently have three world champions,” he said, Tyson Fury as the Super Champion, Ruslan Chagaev as the Regular Champion, and Luis Oritz as the Interim Champion. In order to have one champion like everybody is expecting from the WBA, and like everybody wants, we have set the following tournament.

http://www.wbaoceaniaregion.com/956-2/

and again.....

"President of the World Boxing Association, Gilberto Mendoza Jr., while it was a relatively easy decision for his organization to rule the way it did, he added, “I found it a little bit unfair in the way the rule was written because the rule says specifically 75 (percent) for the ‘super champion’ and 25 for the champion. That will change because we have plans to only have one champion, while we will keep the concepts of the ‘interim’ and ‘super’ (champions). But we will try to avoid multiple (belts) and, honestly, it was kind of tough because, at some point, when you earn that ‘regular’ championship, you deserve a little better treatment than just a common challenger because 75 and 25 is for a regular challenger.

Mendoza added, “So I think we have to work on it. I feel a little bit bad about it. I did address the championship committee with my concerns on that. If we have some kind of hierarchy between ‘super’, ‘regular’ and ‘interim,’ that would be a little bit more fair regarding that but, at the end, they were old-school and they kept it based on the rules."

Comment

this is black n white..... plain as day..... no bullshlt required.....

Mendoza added..... "If we have some kind of hierarchy between ‘super’, ‘regular’ and ‘interim....."

he named the three WBC championship belts, in their glory

Comment

Working...
                      X