Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man this is why Pac will go down as one of my favorite fighters of all time. I don't see him beating all the top guys this late in his career. but we're in a time in boxing where guys in there absolute prime are unwilling to step up and fight each other, so win lose or draw, I'll be rooting for the old lion

Comment

Well there you go. I just hope he ends his career winning against top guys. Would be happy with PBC if they would be able to make those fights happen. It would be an incredible career farewell.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        THEM PROBLEM WITH MANNY ON TOP RANK WAS THE BARRIER OF BOB ARUM
        he wasnt going to give pac to thurman..
        pac is a talent and will be for likely 2 more years even if he gets ko'd again..
        HE'S ABNORMAL.
        Well hes no 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson, in the fact that Pacquiao is no longer fighting the creme of the crop over there at PBC, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          Whose he kidding? Should of retired 3 years ago. I get the money grab for another mayweather fight but he knows him AND MAYWEATHER want NOTHING TO DO WITH Bud or Spence.
          Thurman, Porter and Garcia
          could upset them too.
          Just like those guys wanted nothing to do with Mayweather and Pacquiao when they were on top. Never heard any of them call Floyd out. Matter of fact Crawford and Spence was all over Floyd d1ck if we’re being honest
          Garcia and Porter? lmao they both will beat them two pretty easily imo.

Comment

"Ermmm I want to thank God and ummm Al Hey-mon."

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              His resume won't matter either way because he still lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr like everyone else and Im a fan of both fighters.

At the end of the day, Floyd has done things Pac hasn't done and Pac has done things Floyd hasn't done. Both are HOF all time greats but Floyd is the best fighter of this generation.
              I definitely agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                Man this is why Pac will go down as one of my favorite fighters of all time. I don't see him beating all the top guys this late in his career. but we're in a time in boxing where guys in there absolute prime are unwilling to step up and fight each other, so win lose or draw, I'll be rooting for the old lion
                Saying it means absolutely nothing he actually has to step in the ring with them

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  Pacquiao won't beat any of the top welterweights. Pacquiao is a faded fighter that is past his prime. It's questionable if he'll beat Broner. Pacquiao is living off of his name right now
                  Pac beats Broner easily bro!
                  Pac beats Swift, Hold Time, Sometimes, and any other ww not named Spence or Crawford

Y’all got Pac f’d up!!...he been proved he’s different!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                    Pacquiao won't beat any of the top welterweights. Pacquiao is a faded fighter that is past his prime. It's questionable if he'll beat Broner. Pacquiao is living off of his name right now
                    Questionable? Broner couldn't even beat maidana and slow as fuk garcia. Broner will choke again no doubt. 40 yr old pac beats any version of broner.

Comment

If pac does end up fighting the top guys people should give him credit even if he lose unlike some( im looking at you bud and spence)

Comment

Working...
                      X