Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Manny Pacquiao officially announced Monday that he has signed with influential adviser Al Haymon. The 39-year-old Pacquiao was promoted for most of his career by Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. The Filipino icon recently signed with Haymon to ensure that he can land the profitable fights he seeks, most notably a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford ducked him

Comment

Nice!! Now we can see the best of the match ups for welterweight!! Now Crawford can fight bums all the bums he wants.

Comment

If he beats 2 of these fighters Thurman, Porter, Spence. I will have to admit that he has a better resume than Floyd. And everyone knows I’m a mayweather fan. I hope Pacquio knows that Floyd is not fighting him that was just a ploy to get him to sign with Haymon. Nevertheless I hope pbc treats him well and get him out of the debt Arum put him in

Comment

HURRAY!!! Pacquaio is now seen as a top five welterweight again! When he was with Toprank hes was washed! GO PBC!!!

Comment

What other fighters are on Manny Promotions?

Comment

To be fair Crawford and Khan are the only non Haymon welters out there he hasn’t fought. With only 2-3 fights left and assuming 1 is vs Floyd this was a good deal for him

Comment

well, there you have it!!!! the great has spoken!!!!

Comment

"Those are the fights the fans want to see and the ones I want to have to close out my career.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao won't beat any of the top welterweights. Pacquiao is a faded fighter that is past his prime. It's questionable if he'll beat Broner. Pacquiao is living off of his name right now

Comment

Working...
                    X