Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    "Those are the fights the fans want to see and the ones I want to have to close out my career.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why didn't he fight Bud when he had the chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      His resume won't matter either way because he still lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr like everyone else and Im a fan of both fighters.

At the end of the day, Floyd has done things Pac hasn't done and Pac has done things Floyd hasn't done. Both are HOF all time greats but Floyd is the best fighter of this generation.
      That's what they say to discredit Floyd. Floyd is The Best Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Why didn't he fight Bud when he had the chance?
        ask bobby why it didnt happen. what bobby says go.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You might want to go look at the resume again....LMMFAO!
          a floyd fan admitting that he'll have to give pac credit and say pac has a better resume than floyd. how does that feel to have one of your own say that? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Whose he kidding? Should of retired 3 years ago. I get the money grab for another mayweather fight but he knows him AND MAYWEATHER want NOTHING TO DO WITH Bud or Spence.
            Thurman, Porter and Garcia could upset them too.
            Who you kidding? T.B.E. & Manny don't need to fight anymore period so you can kill that noise about them not wanting those fighters. You dudes do everything in the world to wish T.B.E. to lose....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              I don’t want to see him fight Broner. PAC said top fighter. Broner is not a top fighter. PAC should fight cherry picker Danny Garcia. Want to see him lose his 3rd fight. Danny likes to fight ex champs like Rios come on Danny.
              That was a corny attempt to shet on DSG. DSG is a good fighter period.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Just like those guys wanted nothing to do with Mayweather and Pacquiao when they were on top. Never heard any of them call Floyd out. Matter of fact Crawford and Spence was all over Floyd d1ck if we’re being honest
                Garcia and Porter? lmao they both will beat them two pretty easily imo.
                Everyone wanted Floyd & Manny when they were making bank.

Comment

i've always said this!! and mofos was tryna say pac is scared of crawford and is ducking him! lmao!!

pac's been in with proven fighters, killers! and he's suppose to be afraid of crawford? lmao!!!
                  Do you even care about yourself? I mean do you want to sound like you know what you are talking about?

Comment

this is why pac is different.. he's a fighter at heart.

most of the so called "top" guys aka TBE, these guys are boxers first. meaning they will look for easy fights, easy way to win, etc.

where as for pac, he's a fighter, so win lose or draw, he's going out swinging.
                    He's fighting broner next....LOL....Manny needs to retire.

Comment

morales and barrera pretty much sealed it for manny over floyd in terms of better resume.

if you look after those fights, they both fought pretty much the same opponents at a different time. they both fought hatton, cotto, oscar.

pac out did floyd in all 3. only fight that floyd got over manny is the marquez fight BUT pac still has a win over marquez so that doesnt mean much.

so they fought almost all the same guys except for the later stage in their career where floyd fought guerrero, berto, maidana. where as for pac, he fought rios, bradley and lucas.

you can sit there and argue that guerrero is better than rios or that bradley is better than berto! but that's just ones opinion, the difference is morales and barrera. those are 2 more ATG's added to pac's resume.
                      So you are a pac-tard & a Certified T.B.E. Hater that wishes #48 was better than T.B.E. GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X