Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Predicts Very Brutal KO of Fury: His Entire Body Will Spin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more Wilder hypes up his power the more I’m convinced he’s not going to get the knockout and will lose the fight.

His power while fearsome is overrated to a degree. The reality is that it’s going to take more than one good right hand to end this fight for Wilder. Most of his opponents do get up from the knockdowns and go rounds.

Comment

wilder is ready, tubby junkie alco is trying to be ready but probably far from it, pity as the fury v klit could have made this epic, now its hayeII

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        The more Wilder hypes up his power the more I’m convinced he’s not going to get the knockout and will lose the fight.

His power while fearsome is overrated to a degree. The reality is that it’s going to take more than one good right hand to end this fight for Wilder. Most of his opponents do get up from the knockdowns and go rounds.

Truly overrated. Arthur "Szpilka" took two clean shots sometime during their fight, and shrugged and smiled to one of those instances. The KO came much later in the fight.
        Either Wiilder's power is exagerated or Szpilka has the strongest chin in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
          Truly overrated. Arthur "Szpilka" took two clean shots sometime during their fight, and shrugged and smiled to one of those instances. The KO came much later in the fight.
          Either Wiilder's power is exagerated or Szpilka has the strongest chin in the division.
          Szpilka has a stronger chin than teminator.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            The bumsquad thought they had plucked a nice ripe cherry in Tyson Fury, coming off a 2 year lay off and a massive weight loss. But Fury is no Malik Scott, he isn't going to lie down for anybody, friend or not.

Fury will be 100% confident of winning, because that's the kind of character he is. During the pressers, Fury's confidence and mental superiority got to Wilder, just like it got to Wlad. Deontay was throwing tantrums like an angry little kid!

If Fury can assert that mental dominance again during the fight, he will win this.
            Yeah I guess you didn't see when a cruiserweight put him on his ass.

Comment

I agree, Fury finna get laid out

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Yeah I guess you didn't see when a cruiserweight put him on his ass.
                I guess you didn't see a LHW knock Wilder the fck out with 16oz gloves and head gear.

Comment

Wilder acts like a bum for long periods of fight lulling you into false sense of security and then he sneaks right hand in.
                  Wilder isn't as dangerous as Mike Tyson who had fast combinations

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
                    Szpilka has a stronger chin than teminator.
                    Apart from when he got stopped by Kownacki in 4 rounds, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                      Apart from when he got stopped by Kownacki in 4 rounds, obviously
                      Yes apart from that incredibly rare instance

Comment

Working...
                      X