No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Pedraza Fight, Linares Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Pedraza Fight, Linares Rematch

Vasyl Lomachenko Video Interview - Japan's Ryota Murata failed to defend his WBA middleweight world title on Saturday, losing to mandatory challenger Rob Brant of the United States by unanimous decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

He'll duck Garcia forever, nothing but a chicken and a coward. After Salido beat his ass like an abusive father Loma wants nothing to do with a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
      He'll duck Garcia forever, nothing but a chicken and a coward. After Salido beat his ass like an abusive father Loma wants nothing to do with a real man.
      Now, tell us how you really feel.

Comment

He's so shook of Tank he's resorting to fighting tank's leftovers just to see if can compare.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          He's so shook of Tank he's resorting to fighting tank's leftovers just to see if can compare.

You forgot to write -LOL- it's kind of your trade mark. You make accusations followed by a "laugh out loud" as if your point is just too funny. It is your thing, amirtight? OK, so next time write your BS give us the LOL at the end so we all know when to laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

I seriously dunno if you're trolling for a reaction or what. I feel like you're like that old GGG poster who was obviously doing it for the lulz, just can't figure out if you're a more subtle one.

Does anyone know? I really don't know anymore, I know it's the internet and all, but

Comment

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
              He beats Garcia.

Comment

Linares rematch? For what now?

Comment

Loma P4P #1. Whould had love to see Loma Schooled Santa Cruz, Berchelt, Vargas, Tank, but he had to keep moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    He beats Garcia.
                    Yeah just like you said GGG KO's Canelo easily.

They fight ill gladly take your money. Taking money from fools is easy!

Comment

Working...
                    X