No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Pedraza Fight, Linares Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    The thing is even if he put the lol it’s just not funny. It’s because of Loma Tank turned into a fat lesbian. He didn’t want any Ukraine smoke and fancied his chances challenging Deontay Wilder.

I used to F#uck with Gervonta heavy until he became a feminist and a Judas snake

damn bro went in hard

Comment

lmao still at Tank turning into a fat lesbian rofl hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Fuk??? Who knows! Some idiot tried telling me Linares is borderline P4P top 10.

Dude has a chin worse than Khan. KO'd in round 1 by a scrub.

Ko'd in round 2 by a nobody.

KO'd by a guy Broner beat down.

These fools hype the sht out of him because they suk that Loma Dic.

Dude got beat by a Cab Driver with triple digit loses...
        Bro I was the biggest Loma hater. I just felt why is he getting all these accolades so quickly yet he has an L to Salido.

I rated Gary Russel but he disposed of him. However Russell never really fought any elite guys so I didn’t give Loma as much credit as others. He beat Axe man, again ring rust may had played a part so still wasn’t sold.

It was when he embarrassed my Boy Rigo that i thought this guy is the truth. He didn’t beat him with his so called size advantage, he just took to school a double Olympic champion wizard. He then moved up in weight and beat linares.

Linares is a skilled fighter offensively. Yes he took some bad losses but so did Tevin Farmer, doesn’t mean he is a bad fighter

I’m willing to bet you whatever you want, nobody beats him at 135lbs

Comment

Loma - Garcia just has to happen next year. Loma by UD

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            He's so shook of Tank he's resorting to fighting tank's leftovers just to see if can compare.

Is this the same fat lesbian who ****s herself whenever she hears Lomachenkos name?

Comment

Bro I was the biggest Loma hater. I just felt why is he getting all these accolades so quickly yet he has an L to Salido.

I rated Gary Russel but he disposed of him. However Russell never really fought any elite guys so I didn’t give Loma as much credit as others. He beat Axe man, again ring rust may had played a part so still wasn’t sold.

It was when he embarrassed my Boy Rigo that i thought this guy is the truth. He didn’t beat him with his so called size advantage, he just took to school a double Olympic champion wizard. He then moved up in weight and beat linares.

Linares is a skilled fighter offensively. Yes he took some bad losses but so did Tevin Farmer, doesn’t mean he is a bad fighter

I’m willing to bet you whatever you want, nobody beats him at 135lbs
              Linares or loma?? I definitely can see Linares losing again.

Comment

Yeah me too...... No I’m talking about Loma. I have had burnt fingers backing against Loma . i backed Axe man and backed Rigo and they both quit.. So I backed Loma vs Linares. Apart from my arse cheeks having a little wobble in the 6th round it was a good night

I know you gamble like me so when a fighter wins you crazy money you will always have their back until they lose
                Last edited by Noelanthony; 10-22-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Linares or loma?? I definitely can see Linares losing again.
                  Responded above

Comment

Yeah me too...... No I’m talking about Loma. I have had burnt fingers backing against Loma . i backed Axe man and backed Rigo and they both quit.. So I backed Loma vs Linares. Apart from my arse cheeks having a little wobble in the 6th round it was a good night

I know you gamble like me so when a fighter wins you crazy money you will always have their back until they lose
                    i typically take the over when the competition is almost equal and they both have solid whiskers

Comment

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
                      After Salido beat his ass...
                      Watch the fight, Puto, and skip the dogshchit.

Comment

Working...
                      X