Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    That's strange ... because Hearn never said anything about it until after Frank Warren let it slip in an interview.
    Not strange at all and Warren didn't let anything slip. Hearn is a master manipulator, but he can't twist something someone says and misrepresent something someone says until that person says it first.

Hearn knows his followers aren't so bright, so it's easy to convince them others said things they didn't actually say. If you go look at what Warren said and what Hearn tried to twist it into, it was two completely different things.

Any time Hearn tried to use the UK broadcaster as an excuse to kill the fight, Finkel made it clear that Wilder couldn't care less who showed the fight in the UK, as long as they paid fair value. Unless Finkel gets a bid from BT, how is he supposed to know whether Sky is offering fair market value?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      But he didn't know the date or venue now you are lying.
      Know the date or venue when? When Fury agreed to the fight? No. Long before it was announced? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        1. 4 belts
        The IBO isn't a recognized belt. Why do you keep lying about how many belts AJ has? Why not count the belts that hold his pants up as well? AJ and Wilder likely own hundreds of belts then.

Comment

Since you believe AJ's purse is wildly inflated. Pls tell us how much his filled purse is. Maybe 5mil or 7mil? Right? Pls tell us.
          Stop lying about what I believe. I've never said AJ's purse is wildly inflated. It's likely inflated, but how much so is anybody's guess.

You tell me what AJ's filed purse is. You're the one trying to use Wilder's filed purse. So you're the one being inconsistent. I'm the one looking at the revenue and going with what's likely. Wilder likely makes 4-5 million per fight. AJ likely makes 16-20 million per fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Know the date or venue when? When Fury agreed to the fight? No. Long before it was announced? Yes.
            Yeah but they announced as done over a month before signing anything and then said it took so long about because of the date and venue which Finkel then came out and said he knew all along.

Comment

Not strange at all and Warren didn't let anything slip. Hearn is a master manipulator, but he can't twist something someone says and misrepresent something someone says until that person says it first.

Hearn knows his followers aren't so bright, so it's easy to convince them others said things they didn't actually say. If you go look at what Warren said and what Hearn tried to twist it into, it was two completely different things.

Any time Hearn tried to use the UK broadcaster as an excuse to kill the fight, Finkel made it clear that Wilder couldn't care less who showed the fight in the UK, as long as they paid fair value. Unless Finkel gets a bid from BT, how is he supposed to know whether Sky is offering fair market value?
              Everytime you write very foolishly. I guess only Haymon fans are bright.
              I hate to insult but you are becoming too ****** with your pbc, wilder, finkel and haymon fanatism.

And only you seems to know the accurate thing happening in the boxing world. And what ever you say or write is right.

You know nothing TBH. You are just AJ/hearn troll.

Comment

The IBO isn't a recognized belt. Why do you keep lying about how many belts AJ has? Why not count the belts that hold his pants up as well? AJ and Wilder likely own hundreds of belts then.
                This same IBO you criticize everytime has one of the best rankings in HW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Yeah but they announced as done over a month before signing anything and then said it took so long about because of the date and venue which Finkel then came out and said he knew all along.
                  They were able to sign before there was a date & venue because both fighters agreed the fight would be next and would take place in November or December.

AJ and Wilder weren't able to sign before there was a date & venue because Hearn refused to guarantee the fight would be next and that the fight would take place this year.

That's the difference.

Comment

Unless Finkel gets a bid from BT, how is he supposed to know whether Sky is offering fair market value?
                    I guess he didn't know anything about market value when he managed Klitschko v Joshua on Sky PPV, huh?

Stop talking ****.

Comment

This same IBO you criticize everytime has one of the best rankings in HW.
                      IBO just takes Boxrec's ratings and removes the champions.

I'm not criticizing the IBO, I'm simply pointing out that it's not a recognized world championship. You're only trying to pretend it's a world title because they give AJ their belt for free.

I'm always advocating for Boxrec ratings, but the IBO ruins the Boxrec ratings by taking the champions out.

Comment

Working...
                      X