Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder deserves atleast 35% and if beats Fury soundly and sales more than 800k deserves 50/50 if sales less then 40% if sales below 300k then 35% but each champ rematch clause and once Wilder beats Joshua then in the rematch Joshua get 40 Wilder gets 60 Wilder has alot better chance of soundly beating Joshua than fury because the style of boxing as well as Joshua always there for a good full hit not athletic n has a ? Chin, fury more athletic than Joshua quicker with a harder style to land a good clean hit. Wilder vs Fury is 50/50 Wilder vs Joshua Wilder has a 60-70 % chance winning somebody is getting ko that fight Wilder is way more athletic just as strong alot quicker. It'll be an epic fight whoever has a better chin wins. Fury would be the hardest fight for Joshua and Ortiz within the next year would be the hardest for Joshua less he faces fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You were a promoter too , did you lie?
      Yes, constantly. Lying is an essential part of promoting a fight.

99% of the fights you make, the B-side has absolutely no chance of winning. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people the B-side has a chance, even when they don't.

99% of the fights you make, the A-side has an unfair advantage thanks to the local commission. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people the B-side has a fair shot, even when they don't.

99% of the fights you make, a better opponent was available. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people you chose the best available opponent, even when you didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        I don't think there has ever been a fighter more deluded than Wilder. Not Khan. Not Ward. The idiot is a coward who's doing his upmost to make sure the fight never happens. Can't wait for this clown with his joke career to come to an end. Just listening to this embarrassment gives me ****ing aids. And that goes for his freak fans from you know where.
        I just hope he takes the fight and get off my life forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
          I know a lot of us Americans are siding with Wilder but there's no doubt that Joshua is the A-side. More belts, better resume and more of a star. 65/35 Joshua seems fair to me
          How I wish the bronze ducker understands this.

Comment

Originally Posted by aboutfkntime
            FACT: Joshua is WAY bigger than Wilder.... so, get real Wilder
            FACT: Parker got 32.5%.......................... so, get real Hearn

Wilder deserves 37.5%

Wilder should take 35%

FACT: until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum)..... they are not serious about making the fight, and are just blowing smoke

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            Actually... I can't argue any of that. I could defend a 60/40 split in Joshua's favor as being totally warranted as Wilder brings a better name than Parker (no one knew who Parker was except his homeland fans and boxing enthusiasts), a belt, and the lineal HW title so long as he handles Fury. But Parker brought a title as well so your numbers are fair.

thanks !

but it's just common-sense

they agreed that Parker was worth 32.5%, so if they offer Wilder less than 32.5%..... they be shucking and jiving

in saying that, Joshua is MUCH bigger than Wilder

I highly doubt that Wilder can justify 40%

pretty sure the only reason why they would ever pay him that much, would be if they were desperate for that fight..... but, they clearly are not

like I said..... if Wilder could get 37.5% - 40%, he should jump on it, gratefully..... and if he gets offered 35%, he should probably jump on that as well

Wilder needs to be reasonable..... the problem is, they have not offered him anything even close to that

Hearn knows exactly how to make that fight happen, and he knows exactly how to kill it

we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              You were a promoter too , did you lie?
              What does any other promoter have to do with Eddie lying? That is all that post said. Is that Eddie lies. This is a thread about Hearn whining because everyone is talking about Wilder and Fury.

Start another thread about other promoters if you want. But yea, Don King lied a lot too, the Red Sox are in the World Series, and weed is legal in Canada. Which is all every bit as relevant to this thread and your question is.

Wilder is fighting Fury. Hearn is upset at this. It's Eddie's fault for lying so much. He literally told Wilder AJ couldn't fight him in the winter, because it might be cold outside. lmao.

The undefeated American Heavyweight Champion of the world, who has knocked out every opponent he has faced, is taking on the undefeated lineal Heavyweight Champion of the world. It is on December 1st. Should be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                Screw Eddie. AJ said pay me $50 million and I will fight you. Wilder did, and Eddie said no, no we won't fight you, even for $50 million. Eddie said he would pay Wilder a flat fee of $15 million and the fight would be in England. Wilder accepted and Eddie again, refused his own offer. Hearn and AJ literally made an offer two different times. Wilder agreed to both. And Eddie and AJ refused their own offer, on two different occasions.

Wilder is fighting Fury. That is where his attention should be and it is. Eddie is simply crying because no one in the U.S. knows anything about AJ except he was so scared of Wilder he turned down $50 million. Wilder and Fury are fighting each other. Next. It is literally the biggest heavyweight fight in the U.S. in 15 years. If Eddie really wants AJ to fight Wilder, he will wait and negotiate after Wilder beats Fury. It is Eddie's own fault, he should have just been truthful with Wilder. If Eddie would have told the truth and said, no, we won't fight Wilder next. The money, the location, none of that matters. We want AJ to have another easy victory for good money. Then Wilder could have reached an agreement with Fury sooner.

Eddie is a walking, talking excuse. Wilder is fighting Fury. End of story. Eddie made up at least five different excuses and ran away from Wilder with his tail between his legs.
                What a wonderful fable. There is no point explaining the reasons to you as to why he didn’t accept the 50 million as your mind is firmly made up. Besides the fact that AJ was saying he wants to fight in the U.K. for the fans was a horrible look as an AJ fan. However that was then and this is now.

A deal does not have to be in place before the 1st and I’m pretty sure Winkel is not fighting socant they meet and just iron out the Media tour, venue rematch, when rematch will be enforced, Network fight will be shown,gloves etc, drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                  Wilder is a big star in the UK and USA. No one knows who Anthony Johnson is in the fine United States of America.
                  You fool. Have him take one more fight after Fury to ascertain his popularity then he can come for Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    What does any other promoter have to do with Eddie lying? That is all that post said. Is that Eddie lies. This is a thread about Hearn whining because everyone is talking about Wilder and Fury.

Start another thread about other promoters if you want. But yea, Don King lied a lot too, the Red Sox are in the World Series, and weed is legal in Canada. Which is all every bit as relevant to this thread and your question is.

Wilder is fighting Fury. Hearn is upset at this. It's Eddie's fault for lying so much. He literally told Wilder AJ couldn't fight him in the winter, because it might be cold outside. lmao.

The undefeated American Heavyweight Champion of the world, who has knocked out every opponent he has faced, is taking on the undefeated lineal Heavyweight Champion of the world. It is on December 1st. Should be a great fight!

yea, Fast Eddie is full-of-shlt

Fast Eddie is looking after Fast Eddie's interests

I agree with WBA WBC IBF..... I like Hearn, good promoter, good guy..... just full-of-shlt is all

the funniest Eddie line in recent memory.....

" look, we are very happy with the progress that we have made into the American market, everything is going great.....

..... but we are not going to hit America and immediately take over boxing.....

..... that could take a few weeks
                    "

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Yes, constantly. Lying is an essential part of promoting a fight.

99% of the fights you make, the B-side has absolutely no chance of winning. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people the B-side has a chance, even when they don't.

99% of the fights you make, the A-side has an unfair advantage thanks to the local commission. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people the B-side has a fair shot, even when they don't.

99% of the fights you make, a better opponent was available. You wouldn't be able to stay in business being honest. You have to lie and try to convince people you chose the best available opponent, even when you didn't.
                      That’s good to know. How about when you post, do you lie too?

Comment

Working...
                      X