Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Want To Wait Until 12/1 For Wilder-Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Joshua has hurt his career by fighting a lot of over-the-hill fighters in record-padding fights.
    😂
    Since end of 2015.
    Dillian Whyte
    Charles Martin (title shot)
    Dominic Brezeale
    Eric Molina
    Wladamir klitschko (unification / top 2 in world)
    Carlos Takam
    Joseph Parker (unification / 3rd in world)
    Alexander Povetkin (3rd in world)

Meanwhile wilder hasn’t been in the same self protecting mode as he has only taken on the elite...

Artur szpilka
    Chris Arreola
    Gerald Washington
    Bermane Stiverne
    Louis Ortiz

So Joshua has fought almost twice as many fights and against much tougher opposition. But yes he has been cherry picking right?

Comment

You know what man Im done playing around with these guys no more.

AJ if I see your coward face at the Staples Center, Imma slap you in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

Step up son. This shtick is very underwhelming.

Comment

Translation:
          I don’t really want Joshua to fight wilder next
          I know if wilder beats fury that improves his resume and possibly his financial demands if the ppv does well so I’d rather negotiate before that happens
          Oh and did I mention I don’t really want Joshua fighting wilder next anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            So do you feel Hearns is being genuine in his motives to set this soft deadline for negotiating the fight? Why all of sudden the sense of urgency?
            I'm never one to trust Hearn. He's never seemed trustworthy to me. But that doesn't mean that I think absolutely everything he does is dishonest and opening up direct lines of communication at an early stage can only be a good thing in my opinion. On top of that, we can expect the negotiations to be fairly complex and drawn out, so reaching an early consensus on some of the less contentious points is probably a good idea too.

I don't like the guy, but that doesn't mean I think we should hate on everything he does.

Comment

But he willing to wait for the winner of the December 22 fight between his two boys Whyte and Chrisoa? Anyone don’t see through Hearn games is a ******

Comment

Eddie should face up to it, he is the only idiot that has been caught with his pants down!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  not sure if Wilder is worth 40%..... Joshua is HUGE now

35% would get it done
                  If the fight sales 500k and Wilder wins then 40% if fight sales 1m over then it's worth 50/50. Parker got around a 3rd wilders worth at least a 3rd a win over fury 40-50% pending sales n then once Wilder beats Joshua the rematch Wilder gets 60% if rematch is cause Wilder lost 33%. Though I honestly see Joshua not that athletic and has a ? Chin I see him having a tougher fight with a good chance of losing to luis Ortiz if they fight within a year after that year Ortiz would've aged out. While Joshua is more technical and strong Wilder is just as strong has to have some type of technical abilities he doesn't use cause he did win a medal in the Olympics (Olympic boxing is more technical) plus Wilder is faster quicker with more agility 2 inch reach Wilder will have easier time beating Joshua n his style than he will fury and his style

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

Is this the real Deontay Wilder?? Or a fake account?

Comment

Hearns no1 man to fight Joshua in a rematch no one apart from Hearn and Whyte are keen to see is Whyte 22 dec. for April but the fight everyone wants to see Wilder v joshua and Hearn is complaining he hasn't got time to do that(3 weeks longer) ....nearly six months....Hearn is a complete liar, a rat.

Comment

Working...
                      X