Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Want To Wait Until 12/1 For Wilder-Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One fight at a time.

Fury is a big obstacle and we cant look past him.

Eddie just trying to get in our heads and disrupt the training.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      Wilder has a manager that can talk with Eddie while he's elsewhere preparing for the fight ... *****ing christ, you guys will say anything regardless of how dumb it is just so you can shit on Hearn and/or Anthony Joshua

Hearns is doing that to himself... So your telling me that hes to good to wait?? No need to talk about anything cause If the PPV numbers are better than expected there could be a rematch over the pond next year right.. So why lock urself into a situation now, if you dont have to..

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        One fight at a time.

Hearn's going to be doing this until the fight gets made .. and it wasn't affecting them before so why is it suddenly going to derail them now? come on, it's just a manager and a promoter having a chat, not the spanish inquisition. Finkel flat out refuses to meet with Hearn under any circumstances (regarding Wilder at least) which is just ridiculous. He should at least keep that relationship cordial so there isn't animosity further down the line when they do decide to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
          Hearns is doing that to himself... So your telling me that hes to good to wait?? No need to talk about anything cause If the PPV numbers are better than expected there could be a rematch over the pond next year right.. So why lock urself into a situation now, if you dont have to..
          talking is NOT locking yourself into anything and it's certainly not signing a contract ... it is exactly what it sounds like .. T A L K I N G.

Hearn has even said multiple times WHY he wants to talk early, and it's clear that Wilder's camp aren't going to talk purses and percentages until AFTER the Fury fight anyway, so why won't Finkel meet him given that Hearn already knows all this because they've both (Wilder & Finkel) told him on social media directly and multiple times indirectly?

You think we've got the inside scoop on twitter and instagram while Eddie Hearn doesn't? If we know it he knows it, he's more active on social media than most of us put together I bet.

I don't know why I'm bothering explaining though, you're just going to disregard it and go back to your simple view of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            One fight at a time.

It's funny that, I was sure Wilder's team were negotiating with Fury while he was in camp for Pianeta, I must've imagined them announcing the fight in the ring directly after the fight.

I guess it's only wrong when Eddie Hearn's doing it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              Unless you consider the obvious possibility that they negotiate factors other than the split, which could be decided later by reference to the Wilder/Fury numbers.

There is more to a fight contract than the fees.
              So do you feel Hearns is being genuine in his motives to set this soft deadline for negotiating the fight? Why all of sudden the sense of urgency?

Comment

Sooooo, Wilder has been making MORE during these negotiations, should he stop NOW, when he and everyone knows, he's gonna gain MORE in terms, AFTER this fight? We know AJ can fight Miller in the US, but not WILDER FOR MORE MONEY? Parker got 32.5 and a belt.........lets start there......oh

AL HAYMON has negotiated contracts MUCH LARGER THAN THIS with ARUM(TopRank)/GBP/SHOWTIME/HBO/FOX/CBS Hearn is outta his league and it's showing

Comment

Charlo takes the MW strap and Wilder takes the HW (unified)
                  Where does that leave DAZN? regional......

Comment

The only way the fight gets signed early is if they offer a good percentage.

I don’t care who makes what but if it were me I wouldn’t entertain Hearn before beating Fury either

Comment

HW FIGHT between the current Champion and the Lineal Champion....PPV, LIVE ATTENDANCE, RATINGS apparently have nothing to do with the #'s, which is SUPPOSED to be the "hold up". Wilder wants more than what Hearn has been offering, and its been increasing because Wilder does deserve MORE, and Hearns position has been changing to recognize these factors......Yeah lets negotiate NOW! You gotta be some dumb MF's

Comment

Working...
                      X