Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Golovkin really compete with Rob Brant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows I think Golovkin is the favorite but he might never be the same after those two Canelo ass whoopings

Comment

Brant will wipe out the MW division. stay tuned..

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I don't think so. I think Brant would just box circles around him just like he did Murata. You see, if you're a one-dimensional boxer with limited skills, Brant will expose you.
        You made a great pick and Brant beat Murata just as easily as you said he would. Don't spoil your limited correct picks by making anther stupid wrong pick. I'll remind you that you picked Vanes to KO GGG and Matthysse to KO Pacquiao and some other crazy picks. Calling GGG a one dimensional boxer is nuts. He was one of the best amateur fighter in history and only lost once as a pro in a fight many thought he won. What was your score card for the two Canelo vs GGG fights since you are calling him a one dimensional boxer with limited skills. Please tell me that. Since GGG is such a poor fighter and Canelo is such a great one according to you then tell me how many points Canelo beat GGG by. GGG has great all around skills and boxing's best left jab. He is still rated top 5 or higher PFP right behind Canelo by most respected places that rank boxers. He is in the top 3 boxers in the world for landing more and getting hit less according to the computer boys. GGG would slaughter Brant as would many other top middleweights. Brant was already recently easily defeated by a guy most of us never heard of.

Comment

I've clearly fried slobs brain with the virtual assfuking he received in the thunderdome. He has ptsd.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
            Who knows I think Golovkin is the favorite but he might never be the same after those two Canelo ass whoopings
            I'll ask you the same question I ask the TS. If Canelo gave GGG two ass whoopings what was your exact scorecard for both fights. Just how many points did Canelo win by and I know you scored it. I had GGG winning both fights by 4 points in the first fight and 2 points in the second fight.

Comment

It's not even worthy of an answer.
              Julia I swear do you use your brain at all when picking fights

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You made a great pick and Brant beat Murata just as easily as you said he would. Don't spoil your limited correct picks by making anther stupid wrong pick. I'll remind you that you picked Vanes to KO GGG and Matthysse to KO Pacquiao and some other crazy picks. Calling GGG a one dimensional boxer is nuts. He was one of the best amateur fighter in history and only lost once as a pro in a fight many thought he won. What was your score card for the two Canelo vs GGG fights since you are calling him a one dimensional boxer with limited skills. Please tell me that. Since GGG is such a poor fighter and Canelo is such a great one according to you then tell me how many points Canelo beat GGG by. GGG has great all around skills and boxing's best left jab. He is still rated top 5 or higher PFP right behind Canelo by most respected places that rank boxers. He is in the top 3 boxers in the world for landing more and getting hit less according to the computer boys. GGG would slaughter Brant as would many other top middleweights. Brant was already recently easily defeated by a guy most of us never heard of.
                Hes trolling, but you are not when saying GGG is one of the greatest amateur boxers in history, farcical.

There are amateur boxers with 3 Olympic gold medals, GGG doesn't even have one, his reported amateur record is false. He was a very good amateur but there have been plenty better

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Where does Jurgen Brahmer fit into this scenario? Thats what I want to know.
                  Correction “ a drained, old Af jurgen Braehmer” lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    Hes trolling, but you are not when saying GGG is one of the greatest amateur boxers in history, farcical.

There are amateur boxers with 3 Olympic gold medals, GGG doesn't even have one, his reported amateur record is false. He was a very good amateur but there have been plenty better
                    If the topic creator was trolling, he should be punished for creating a troll post for attention and getting others to respond with similar posts or some other BS for the flip side of the argument. 2 wrongs don't make one right.
                    Last edited by Lance98; 10-21-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Dude is gonna be fighting for Pea-nutz on DAZN... now that thus deal went belly up

Comment

Working...
                      X