Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Golovkin really compete with Rob Brant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Golovkin really compete with Rob Brant?

I don't think so. I think Brant would just box circles around him just like he did Murata. You see, if you're a one-dimensional boxer with limited skills, Brant will expose you.

Where does Jurgen Brahmer fit into this scenario? Thats what I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Where does Jurgen Brahmer fit into this scenario? Thats what I want to know.
      Brant retired Braehmer

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Brant retired Braehmer
        You might be right. Rob Brant really impressed me though. He dominated Murata and looked like the real deal.

Comment

maybe right, good defense & chin too

Comment

I don't think that is style GGG will get thrown in with not at this point in his career. I think he looks for the BIG MONEY even if it means moving up. Sure he could probably stop Brant but he could also find himself like Murata in a tough fight vs a guy better than people think

The Braehmer fight was a Money Grab at 168, at 160 a different story yeah now you have to put him in the Mix with the rest at 160 he just should've never moved up to 168 so soon just for $$$

Then again that 168 experience probably helped build up punch resistance
            Last edited by sicko; 10-21-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

GGG should just go to DAZN , Let Charlo fight Rob Brant

Comment

I just have no idea what Golovkin’s interest level in boxing is right now. I didn’t think Murata was a great fight at all but understood it.

Does Golovkin still have the fire? If he does there are plenty of good opponents but few make money. Zurdo might be his best best bet while keeping Canelo in sight for 2019.

Comment

I think Brant is a decent/ good fighter but he was in there with a guy who uses his face for a shield. Murata has almost zero defense and tends to have a rather low output of punches. Murata's game plan according to what the commentators were saying, was to pressure Brant until Brant's stamina failed.....Sounds like a pretty dumb plan if you're also getting hit repeatedly while following "the plan". I can't say whether or not Brant is all that great when I'm considering how lacking Murata is. I'll reserve judgement until I see Brant fight a good fighter.

Comment

Jesus Slobberts. I know this is a troll post but GGG wipes the floor with either of the two who fought tonight.

That was a Friday Night Fight quakity fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X