No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Drops, Dominates Kautondokwa For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    This fight was A LOT closer than it looked. Kautondokwa scored a KD he was never awarded, Andrade should have been deducted a pt that he wasn't , Andrade should have been warned for the numerous low blows, Kautondokwa actually out boxed andrade and won 2 rds. If you add that all up its a much closer fight than it looks like.
    lol gtfo. This fight wasn't at all close. Andrade dominated.

Comment

• Andrade better get a bunch of warmup fights before facing the Charlos ggg.

Comment

• Idk how people here are criticizing a guy who won every round and scored 3 kd's. I don't get it. He looked good to me. Seems like ya'll just went into this fight not liking the guy.

Comment

• Solid win for Andrade. The middleweight division had some moving pieces tonight so it'll be interesting to see where we go from here. I hope GGG signs with DAZN though because that's where Jacobs/Derevyanchenko, Andrade, and Canelo will be at. The Rob Brant fight could be a safer fight (although Brant proved his mettle tonight) but I'd like to see Golovkin go for one last great run and hopefully secure that trilogy with Canelo. But to stay on topic, Andrade picked up a solid win tonight. Hopefully he stays active.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            This fight was A LOT closer than it looked. Kautondokwa scored a KD he was never awarded, Andrade should have been deducted a pt that he wasn't , Andrade should have been warned for the numerous low blows, Kautondokwa actually out boxed andrade and won 2 rds. If you add that all up its a much closer fight than it looks like.
            LMFAO...CJ Ross, is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              LMFAO...CJ Ross, is that you?
              Kilojay is a bloke though

so clearly Cecil Peoples

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                Yep, I have the same feeling! Before any Canelo talk, let's make Andrade vs Jacobs-Dev b winner to weed out the fake from the real.
                fake from the real huh? Man it must be easy being an expert.

Comment

• I was more impressed by the lady screaming in the 10th round. She screamed without stopping for like 30 seconds on the same breath. Now THAT is impressive lung capacity.

Comment

• Man he looked in top form, wish the Saunders failed test didn't happen. Would have been a great fight.

Comment

• Good comeback fight for Andrade, he's back, and now he's the WBO Champion.
                      Nothing but big fights from here on out , he's ready. All the big names @ 160: Canelo , Jacobs , Charlo , GGG , Sergei all on DAZN.

Let's Go!

Comment

Working...
                      X