Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Manny but Inoue is truly a "MONSTER"

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      My bro, trust me. Inoue is the real deal.

Nery is one of my favorite fighters but I think Inoue k.o him.

Payano was better than Moloney and Inoue destroyed him in 20 seconds.
      Since when dominican fighters have been good? Never payano was an average fighter moloney was undefeated and motivated no way payano was a better fighter. inoue has alot more to prove and it starts with Rodriguez who was in control up until the last three rounds that he got tired

Comment

Nery is an extraordinary fighter.

Tete, Burnett, Inoue, and old Donaire and Nery, all are very good fighters.

Rodríguez too.

Moloney is a strong guy, with and akward style
        Like I said, not a bad division just not as good as many were saying.

Inoue is the only one that standouts out to me so far.
        I've never been impressed with Tete. I don't know where his hype started, but last fight showed he isn't that good. Aloyan who was fading bad in the amateurs gave him a tough fight and even hurt him a few times.
        Rodriguez and Moloney aren't really proven. They may turn out to be good, but Rodriguez failed to beat Butler in more impressive fashion than Tete, who like I said never impressed me. Now Rodriguez fades in the last few rounds against Moloney. That doesn't give a lot of confidence.
        For all we know these two may turn out to be future greats, but I have my doubts. We will see though.

Prime Donaire was awesome at Bantamweight, but this isn't prime Donaire. Burnett gets hit a lot. That's not going to do him good against a good puncher.
        There are still questions surrounding Nery, so I prefer not to discuss him right now.

Comment

My bro, trust me. Inoue is the real deal.

Nery is one of my favorite fighters but I think Inoue k.o him.

Payano was better than Moloney and Inoue destroyed him in 20 seconds.
          Maybe so but I have to disagree with Payano being better than Maloney atleast not at this stage of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian69 View Post
            Since when dominican fighters have been good? Never payano was an average fighter moloney was undefeated and motivated no way payano was a better fighter. inoue has alot more to prove and it starts with Rodriguez who was in control up until the last three rounds that he got tired
            Payano won against Anselmo Moreno and Warren, his only Lost was against Warren too

He was better than Moloney.

And nope, Moloney Landed a lot of good ponches all the rounds.

Rodríguez has not very good defense

Comment

Payano won against Anselmo Moreno and Warren, his only Lost was against Warren too

He was better than Moloney.

And nope, Moloney Landed a lot of good ponches all the rounds.

Rodríguez has not very good defense
              He landed good punches but Rodriguez landed the better punches in every round lol which means he should had been winning the rounds. Moloney won 4 rounds at best and 3 were the last rounds that rodriguez basicly gave out because he gassed out and thats worrying against inoue but if he comes conditioned and dosent gas out against inoue he will give inoue many problems and may even edge him out thats a fact

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Maybe so but I have to disagree with Payano being better than Maloney atleast not at this stage of his career
                We will see bro.

Japan is a powerhouse in those weights and Inoue is a monster

Comment

He landed good punches but Rodriguez landed the better punches in every round lol which means he should had been winning the rounds. Moloney won 4 rounds at best and 3 were the last rounds that rodriguez basicly gave out because he gassed out and thats worrying against inoue but if he comes conditioned and dosent gas out against inoue he will give inoue many problems and may even edge him out thats a fact

Moloney hurted Rodríguez with body shots.

Inoue is a expert landing to the body.

And Inoue has a lot of stamina, iron chin and an extraordinary power .

Rodríguez has not chance, brah

Comment

Moloney hurted Rodríguez with body shots.

Inoue is a expert landing to the body.

And Inoue has a lot of stamina, iron chin and an extraordinary power .

Rodríguez has not chance, brah
                    Iron chin fighting bums lol rodriguez never got hurt he was gassed you sound dumb lol alot of stamina he hasnt gone 12 rounds yet how would you know what if it turns out that inoue has stamina issues and he gasses out great stamina lol making **** up

Comment

Iron chin fighting bums lol rodriguez never got hurt he was gassed you sound dumb lol alot of stamina he hasnt gone 12 rounds yet how would you know what if it turns out that inoue has stamina issues and he gasses out great stamina lol making **** up
                      You are not on my level of knowledge.

Look the fight of Inoue vs Confesor Hernández

That was in 108 pounds and Inoue looked fresh and thrown a lot of punches.

In 118 he is Stronger and more durable.

Japaneses have iron chins

Comment

Working...
                      X