Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Arum didn't want that fight because he thought that he could milk pac for more money and knew Crawford would beat pac down beyond repair. Even roach was on record saying that Crawford would be a nightmare for pac. Pac couldn't even beat Jeff Horn, imagine what Crawford would have done.
    Uh, oh. We have a triangle theorist here, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      If Crawford wanted to fight the best and biggest names
      then he would not have re-signed with Top Rank when he
      had the opportunity to leave.
      Amen to that.

Comment

Pacquiao has fought everyone including Margarito whom Floyd was scared of and you want me to believe he was scared to fighting a cherry-picking hype job who was getting schooled by a chinny featherweight for 4-5 rounds?

Crawford still hasn't fought one opponent that anyone would consider dangerous. We're still waiting and he's 31. Pacquiao had already been Champion in 7 divisions by that time fighting Hall-of-Famers and ATGs.

Fk atta here, Bud.

Comment

Arum didn't want that fight because he thought that he could milk pac for more money and knew Crawford would beat pac down beyond repair. Even roach was on record saying that Crawford would be a nightmare for pac. Pac couldn't even beat Jeff Horn, imagine what Crawford would have done.
          Doe, Crawford, like someone mentioned, is not even that big.
          He's only 5'8" tall.
          Watch the Dierry Jean fight and imagine that was Pacquaio in it.
          Even Dierry was connecting bombs on Crawford.
          It's a pity grandpa Bob didn't want it.

Comment

An Bread had the audacity to get mad at me for calling Pacquiao Qwackman! Maybe if he had the balls to call it what it was unlike all the media who allow Qwackman to get away with Ducking we wouldn’t be having Qwack trying to spin this like Crawford was scared! We all know Qwackman ducked Crawford!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Source? Bob wanted Pac to fight Crawford and it was Freddy that said no. Easily verifiable.
              Freddie isn't Pac's manager

Are you a newb?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Pacquiao has fought everyone including Margarito whom Floyd was scared of and you want me to believe he was scared to fighting a cherry-picking hype job who was getting schooled by a chinny featherweight for 4-5 rounds?

Crawford still hasn't fought one opponent that anyone would consider dangerous. We're still waiting and he's 31. Pacquiao had already been Champion in 7 divisions by that time fighting Hall-of-Famers and ATGs.

Fk atta here, Bud.

Even though I agree with you about Crawford not yet fighting anyone,I find it hilarious that everything you said has applied tenfold to Ggg whom you used to constantly talk about as a supposed ATG despite being close to 35 & having fought no one even though hes had far more chances to than Crawford.

You ggg fanbois truly are hypocrites against AA/Latino fighters

Comment

Lol. Just like he beat down a slow one legged benevidez

Comment

We all know this is Bob Arum's work. This reeks like the work of something so greedy, dirty and underhanded, it has to be a jew. All signature moves of a lowlife scumbag earning money off the backs of other people's expense. Bob Arum does nothing but whisper in his fighters ears all this nonsense to manipulate them. He's done it for years without giving his boxers what they actually deserve, he is the living real version of smeagle from lord of the rings.

If there is something worse than hell, I can guarantee that Bob Arum will end up there. There is no lower scumbag lowlife piece of **** than Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Pacquiao of old might have been a fight but today he's lucky if he gets past Broner.

Youre a ****ing idiot, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X