Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you're too stupid to continue this conversation with. Pac is an old man who is b level or lower at this point. Deal with it
    I know you hate pac but even at this point pac would still be favorite to the most top ww. Deal with it.

And i would favor an old pac against bud and spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      phrase it however you want, pac has NO shot of beating Crawford.
      yeah keep beleiving that. lmao. but right now if they ever fight I'm very confident that pac will beat the overrated crawford but maybe in the next 2 years when pac become 42 you maybe right.

Comment

• I'm staying neutral on this. I love both

Comment

• Roach said he would NEVER accept a fight that he thought Pac couldn’t win...he’s the mf who stopped Bud vs Pac...put the blame on the right dude if you play the blame game...the information is all over the internet...research it

Comment

• neither of both are scared. it was the Bobfather who would have prevented it from happening. and Roach was pretty vocal back then about them not wanting to face Crawford since he was like the 'young' version of Floyd/Manny, which is why i guess, Bob had simply took Roach warnings and he tossed Jeff Horny up against Manny instead.

why would a fighter such as Pac would be scared? he was known as someone who goes up in weight but he suddenly gets frightened against someone who was in lower rank back then? lmao..

same goes through with Bud. Why would he duck Pac whereas the latter was a walking bag of money and a win will definitely skyrocket his name to the top of p4p rankings.

i dont know but some of the comments here are just funny and totally.....moronic

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear Manny was scared to death of fighting Crawford! Manny wants that Floyd rematch money and fighting Crawford will derail that plan.

Comment

• you guys remember when the floyd fans said that bob was preventing the BIG fights from happening???????

now manny comes out with this --

“He is just afraid and the promoters are preventing him from fighting me for a long time,” Pacquiao was quoted as saying by The Manila Times,

but now the floyd fans switched up and bob is a god now to them !!!

Comment

• Crawford also ducked Manny by declining his $20m contract fee, saying Manny outppriced himself. Well..
                  Manny earned at least $20m vs Lucas Matthysse under MP Promotions, on ESPN Plus (not PPV), in Malaysia!

That's why Manny moved to PBC, there's no one left in TR to fight!

Comment

Working...
                  X