Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Ortiz & Povetkin Are PED Cheats - NOT Saunders, Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Ortiz & Povetkin Are PED Cheats - NOT Saunders, Whyte

Former cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew has been a very outspoken critic of boxers who are caught using performance enhancing drugs. In fact, Bellew had recently called for fighters like Luis Ortiz and Alexander Povetkin to receive lifetime bans for their failed drug tests. On the other hand, he believes that boxers who used over the counter items - which unknowingly had a banned substance - should get a pass from facing such a harsh penalty.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hypocrisy at its worst and finest! All of his compatriots who got popped for doping or juicing were clean but those who were not were dirty. Shame on you Bellew; Where is your sense of decency and morality?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Hypocrisy at its worst and finest! All of his compatriots who got popped for doping or juicing were clean but those who were not were dirty. Shame on you Bellew; Where is your sense of decency and morality?
      Nah, Bellend "can’t even spell" decency and morality.

Comment

He forgot to include Canelo as a cheater.

Comment

Lol... Reads like "When my British friends get busted, it doesn't count as cheating!"

Comment

Bellew: If they're foreign they're dirty cheating bastards, but if they're british they're just misunderstood.

I can dig it.
            Last edited by Marchegiano; 10-19-2018, 07:19 PM. Reason: lol dunno why I had half the they'res as theirs, just a **** up really

Comment

Saunders knew it was on vada list of banned substances and still used it he a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I couldn't agree more, all athletes know when you put anything in your body it's your responsibility to know what you are inhaling or consuming, playing ignorant is no excuse. Bellew is another which suffers from verbal diarrhea.

Comment

Suanders is the biggest cheat of all!

Comment

Typical UK nuthuggin. All of them tried to cheat and got caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X