Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To End Adrien Broner in Seven Rounds or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fairness to Manny, fighters tended to shell up and back off against him after Hatton nearly got killed and then Cotto took an almighty beating. One of the few guys that was willing to war with him is Marquez. There was no knocking out of say Clottey or Rios.

Comment

If Pacquiao couldn't knock out Chris Algieri and Brandon Rios, what makes you think he can knock out Broner?

And when is one KO in 9 years a streak?

Comment

I don't believe it.

Pacquiao hasn't been a killer in a long time. You can tell he doesn't enjoy hurting people, he doesn't have that bloodthirst anymore.

A true boxing assassin is in there to lay down the pain. He doesn't care if he kills you. If you die, you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
          ...as the ATG KO's a guy in his 20's which some so-called P4P'der couldnt do!

Manny making this new generation look weak af!

Prove these haters wrong again and again and again!

Definitely watching this live in Vegas! Might be the last time we see an AtG Welter fight in our lifetime!

Make it happen!

No Thank You, I'll read about the results on an article the next day. I can hit the archives on YouTube if I want to see an old school fight of MP vs. Morales or something back when he was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            WHy is the boxing community so harsh? Enjoy the fight for what it is, it's just an entertainment fight. Not every fight can be between the lineal champ vs the undisputed champ.
            No Thank You, I'll read about the results on an article the next day. I can hit the archives on YouTube if I want to see an old school fight of MP vs. Morales or something back when he was in his prime.

Comment

Great fight for manny at this stage. These two match up great with one another!

Comment

I don't know why are some people trying to hype this up as a good fight! Neither guy has won a meaningful fight in years especially Broner! Broner is a c-level fighter who heart was taken away by Maidana years ago. Broner has sold his soul and career for that almighty dollar. Manny will win easy and all his fans will categorize it as a great win. #smdh

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  Great fight for manny at this stage. These two match up great with one another!
                  I don't know why are some people trying to hype this up as a good fight! Neither guy has won a meaningful fight in years especially Broner! Broner is a c-level fighter who heart was taken away by Maidana years ago. Manny will win easy and all his fans will categorize it as a great win.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                    I don't know why are some people trying to hype this up as a good fight! Neither guy has won a meaningful fight in years especially Broner! Broner is a c-level fighter who heart was taken away by Maidana years ago. Broner has sold his soul and career for that almighty dollar. Manny will win easy and all his fans will categorize it as a great win. #smdh

It is a good fight. Just not a meaningful one in terms of ranking or who is the "best". While this is probably not a very entertaining fight on paper, unless you are a big Pac fan or big Broner hater and will enjoy seeing Adrien get pummelled and not throw any punches, it is a very interesting fight as far as personalities go. Sometimes people watch boxing just for fun, or because they are fans of a fighter. Not because they necessarily think their fighter is the best in the world.

This fight makes a lot of sense, and can make sense on PPV given the popularity of both, and I will for sure watch it. Pac humiliates Broner to the point where he retires from boxing all together in shame.

Comment

article make it seem like pac came out and said he wants to ko broner within 7.. when in fact they were comparing this to the lucas fight so pac said if he can finish it in under 7, why not.

Comment

Working...
                      X