Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To End Adrien Broner in Seven Rounds or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a fun fight for sure

Nice mix of styles and personalities

PAC man and the CAN man about to make bank !

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      You need to end yourself old man and retire. Get that cane ready for your 40's.
      ...as the ATG KO's a guy in his 20's which some so-called P4P'der couldnt do!

Manny making this new generation look weak af!

Prove these haters wrong again and again and again!

Definitely watching this live in Vegas! Might be the last time we see an AtG Welter fight in our lifetime!

Make it happen!

Comment

its a good fight for both fighters.

Pacquiao may win but won't be able to knockout Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Fight between a has-been and a never was.
          WHy is the boxing community so harsh? Enjoy the fight for what it is, it's just an entertainment fight. Not every fight can be between the lineal champ vs the undisputed champ.

Comment

"just retire"?

why would he listen to what some keyboard f@gg0ts has to say? who do you think you are? lmao.. the senator can do whatever shiyt he wants to do and you f@gss cant do anything about it. while those old farts pacquao and jr still fighting sheety guys just for million bucks, you jealous pigs can stay in your a$sses and continue brushing shiyt off that toilet lmao

Comment

Broner inactivity in the ring will get him stopped in this match, and I'm a Pac hater.

Comment

I like this fight.. yawl stupid for sleepin on Broner... some fighters awaken late.. sometimes it happens naturally with age or sometimes it takes tramatic occurrences.. like humiliating defeats.. marcos maidana's win over broner didn't mean broner was a bum.. it meant maidana was probably on something.. lol. never the less a.b fought to the end. He caught maidana with a late punch at the end of the eleventh that had maidana hurt bad going to his corner.. alex the dark wizard hit em with the ole secret sauce.. we seen that shyte! Lol. But I didnt trip cause in all fairness it was a late punch.. lol. Next up AB LOSES a 12rd decision to Current WBC champion Showtime Shawn Porter.. yawl forget he knocks porter down at the end of the12th.. everybody forgot about that.. then he lost a 12rd decision to a rugged highly experienced p4p multiple division champion Mikey Garcia.. and a 12rd draw with Vargas.. which I think he won.. but oh well, yawl keep on hating on the man cause he flushed a 20 down the toilet.. lol. da kid is young.. and could still reach his true potential. True boxing fans know.. which is why this fight is being made.

Comment

Big money fight of 2 guys that are too small to compete with top 147 guys.

Comment

Solid performance is enough... KO is a gift...

Comment

Both fighters still want to fight.

This a fight I'd watch.

Yes Pacquiao is arguably washed up and Broner is finished, but it's pretty much a toss up fight.

Let's get it on.

Comment

Working...
                      X