Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Floyd beat a 22 yr green canelo and it would be similar to him beating a 42 yr old past his best Floyd.

Basically neither guy would have been at their best when they lost.

Those are the facts.
    green ?lol. you can revisit the old threads and articles here about Floyd ducking Canelo in early 2013. i don't wanna hear no green bullshxt. he weighed 152 vs Floyd and 153 vs Trout same year. no weight excuses will fly here. he was already world champ with six defenses. green my ass lol. Floyd though was indeed past his prime in 2013 and made easy work of a younger fresher opponent who people said he was ducking. how does a duck turn into "he's too green" overnight?

Comment

• in the words of the Great Rick James
      "they should've never gave you Ninjas Money"
      LMFAO! I'm Rick James 13itch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Both are winning and make more money than u ever will in your entire life so before u say they are losers take a look in the mirror 1st
        LOL At u, you don't even know who I am or where I am today or where I come from. LOL.

I am happy and I am not a cheater.

Want to buy my house? Let me know and I will send a couple of pics.

Comment

• The cheater calling a cheater a cheat. Can’t make this up.

Comment

Not to bright either. Instead of pocket watching worrying about what Floyd's taking home what you doing.
            I’m on a forum discussing boxing issues, not pocket watching. I don’t care who makes what. I don’t care if they fight for free. I also don’t recall any fighter getting a 300 million dollar payday for one single fight. So I was just curious if this claim by Floyd is actually true. He tends to lie alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Go away Floyd.
              FMJ is annoying as hell but what did he say that isn't correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                Both guys are cheaters. Floyd never took a fight in equal conditions, there was always something he would put in there in order to have some advantage.

On the other side of the fence we have another cheater, who just got 2 gifts and thinks he is the man, when in reality he lost 2 fights and was given gifts.

So, pick your looser!
                FLOYD fought CANELO,OSCAR and COTTO who outweighed him by over 15 lbs. Remember that?

Comment

• I just cannot believe that people will buy the Khabib fight. At least with Conor you had the rare European who expected him to knock out Floyd. Floyd facing a wrestler in a boxing match doesn't make any sense. It is sad that I have to point that out.

Comment

40 years old is a middle age man still considered relatively young what u need to understand is people don't need to act the way you want them to act that's the problem with people like u always trying to be politically correct u not Floyd daddy
                    Ok fair enough. I will remember this post if and when he goes broke. Which would be a sad day. I am not even PC my self but I ain't stupid.

Comment

• Mayweather talking facts, if Money was fighting a bum like Rocky, Floyd will be crucified, Golden Girl and his cheating Diva better respect the man that spanked him

Comment

Working...
                      X