Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    This wouldn't be the first time. I am not praying for this brother's down fall at all. I would want him to start thinking more mature at 40+ years old.
    40 years old is a middle age man still considered relatively young what u need to understand is people don't need to act the way you want them to act that's the problem with people like u always trying to be politically correct u not Floyd daddy

Comment

• **** ya mayweather telling the truth on the cheater. Everybody gives canelo a pass, but he's still a fukin cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post

Oscar's clap back
        Oh snap. He should get 50 Cent in on this.

Comment

• when floyd junior fought alvarez back in 2013 he did't just beat him he humiliated him thats why alvarez is always whining about it he can't live it down if alvarez agrees to go to 154 for the fight im sure floyd junior would accommodate him

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            Floyd IV Mayweather.
            Better than PED steak

Comment

• what does the money have to do with anything?..he always talks about money,,,maybe the easiest fight of his career or mcgreggor being better is fine with him saying but the money no

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                when floyd junior fought alvarez back in 2013 he did't just beat him he humiliated him thats why alvarez is always whining about it he can't live it down if alvarez agrees to go to 154 for the fight im sure floyd junior would accommodate him
                Agreed but u know what when Floyd washes Canelo again at 154 it would be the same excuse "oh Canelo was drained" like Floyd always use to say it's never good enough

Comment

• Both guys are cheaters. Floyd never took a fight in equal conditions, there was always something he would put in there in order to have some advantage.

On the other side of the fence we have another cheater, who just got 2 gifts and thinks he is the man, when in reality he lost 2 fights and was given gifts.

So, pick your looser!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Then why did he say the opposite about Canelo months ago where he could care less about PED and said GGG fight shouldn't be canceled? And I love how he says I sold this much in 1 fight well how old were you when you sold 8M PPVs? What 34 years old? Canelo has already sold way more, made more money by the age of 28 then you did deep into your 30's. That's why he feels threatened by Canelo and jealous of him making headlines for the richest contract in sports history surpassing the contract Floyd got just from Showtime. Even though he made all that money he still can't stand anyone else making money or doing something he didn't do...remember Floyd didn't cross over to PPV success until he was 30. Canelo did that at age 22. And he doesn't just hate on Canelo he hates on anybody who is successful hell even guys in his own stable you got like half a dozen of his own fighters taking shots at Floyd and saying how he's jealous and insecure of them too. It's like clock work Floyd comes crawling out of retirement to say something when anybody announces a big fight, signs a big deal, or on the eve of somebody else's PPV. Floyd had his time and is clearly having a hard time now dealing with the next stage of his life. This some classic mid life crisis shyt. Grumpy old man yelling at kids to get off my lawn type shyt.
                    You got the facts all mixed up canelo still hasn't made more in 1 fight then Floyd made vs Oscar he still making per fight what Floyd made for guys like Baldomir and gatti and if Canelo would keep Floyd name out his mouth Floyd wouldn't speak on Canelo at all and like Floyd said Canelo might make that 300 mill chances are Canelo won't even be able to last until 33 shows how great Floyd was schooled Canelo at 36 and gave him his biggest payday

Comment

• How much was Mayweather making at 28yrs old since that's all dude likes to speak on.
                      (Gurantee it wasnt 365 million or even close to it.)

Comment

Working...
                      X