Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Buglioni Rejected Over 100K For Yarde Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His next fight will be a big step up against a lightly warmed corpse with ALMOST ALL of its limbs intact.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      What a twist of fate would it be if Walter Gabriel Sequeira from Argentina ; whos ranked #35. by boxrec, KO's Anthony this Saturday -- when you consider Yarde believes hes inexperience yet elects to face a caliber above the local tramps that have been calling Yarde out, and the potential of an upset is even more hilarious because he decided to pass on Artur Beterbiev for a world title.
      That would be ironic. I’d rather be knocked out for a world title than knocked out by a no hoper.

Comment

Still up in smoke whether theres even a point of watching this

Comment

I wouldn't go near Butasi if I was Yarde, he has a lot to learn before then.

Comment

yarde is clearly packing glass, there is a reason why fish eyes is terrified to give him even a semi respectable opponent. the very minute he steps up he will get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I'm just beginning to become familiar with Fish-Eyes, I will keep this in mind.
              All the scumbag promoters in boxing history but Warren is the only one to be shot by one of his fighters. Tyson threw punches at him as well, shame there was no video of either event though.

Comment

What the heck would beating Buglioni prove anyway? The difference between Beterbiev and Buglioni couldn't be greater. Frank might want to look at something in between. He must know that Yarde is chinny as fk.

Comment

Buglioni's worth is about the same as a bag of Mr. Tayto...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblackted44 View Post
                    I wouldn't go near Butasi if I was Yarde, he has a lot to learn before then.
                    Yeah, and to be fair, it's the right call. Buatsi is an Olympic Bronze medalist of elite pedigree and Yarde had 12 amateur fights and was a late starter. He needs a LOT of learning fights in my opinion.

Frank is in an interesting situation with him, he wants to build his hype because from a marketing perspective he has the goods but he doesn't want to rush him. In my opinion he should have kept him out of the rankings for a while longer whilst he learns to avoid the spotlight and being accused of ducking fighters.

Hearn is pointing the finger at Yarde but he should just focus on matching Burton, Johnson, Buglioni against Buatsi to build him. Buatsi is the main man at LHW in the stable.

Comment

And yarde shamelessly refused a title shot against beterbiev

Comment

Working...
                      X