No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
    Apparently you must be a dorky white dude, jajajajajaja. Damn snowflake.
    Libtards like you are snowflakes. You ******. LMFAO.

Comment

• This butt sore clown named himself after lomachenko. The irony is that even lomachenko said Canelo lost must suck to be a fan of GGG but even your favorite fighter admits GGG got lost. Lmao

Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-16-2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Why do GGG fans keep posting the scores from ringside? How do we know the people scoring at ringside used the rules judges are required to score a fight?

Yes, Canelo gets the benefit of the doubt and has gotten very, very , VERY favorable scorecards in this fight and others before it. It is unfair.

That stated, GGG lost a close decision. No sense in continually complaining about it. The scorecards are not going to change.
        Exactly. Now someone post how everyone scored each round. In a close fight, People can end up with the same score but rarely did they get there the same way. Often they disagreed on a few rounds. So having the same score doesn’t mean u saw it the same at all. So anyone who uses other peoples scores as proof better check how many rounds were the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Those fighters weren't ringside so that means nothing.
          Their opinion is valuable & worth way more than a bunch of biased and out of shape losers who arent even pro boxing judges.

Comment

• The face of a winner indeed!🤣 What a loser hiding behind the shades!!😂
            Last edited by Mr.365; 05-16-2019, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
              Their opinion is valuable & worth way more than a bunch of biased and out of shape losers who arent even pro boxing judges.
              That's like saying that fighters are better boxing analysts than the experts and historians that place them in the hall of fame and it's simply not true.
              Fighters are delusional anyways. Do you also trust JMM's proclaiming that Jacobs beat Canelo? Not a JMM fan all of the sudden huh? lol

Btw, this is an old a55 post so stop wasting my time Mr. disgruntled Canelo fan-boy.

Comment

• Wake up boys and girls. Stop trolling.

Comment

• Did I bump this again? Wake up you ****ing BoxingScene ******s. You're a waste of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    thats only an opinion, even gggs own trainer disagrees with you.. thats also only his opinion by the way.. i have no problem with othets opinion favoring ggg in such a close fight, but lets not act like thats the truth cuz is only an opinion...
                    It's my opinion Golovkin won. It was the judges' opinion that he lost. It's my opinion they made a mistake. To me it's the truth because that's how I saw the fight. I'm not acting, pretending or anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      It's my opinion Golovkin won. It was the judges' opinion that he lost. It's my opinion they made a mistake. To me it's the truth because that's how I saw the fight. I'm not acting, pretending or anything else.
                      I find it hilarious how in less than 1 day this is on Page 4 and GGG hate threads are still top of page one.

This forum is absolutely full of garbage ass mother ****ers. Dude beat Canelo twice and these little wanna-be ******s just embarrass themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X