No announcement yet.

GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Canelo crushed a lot of souls up in here. Fools thinking they can somehow rewrite history and end the butt hurt Canelo caused them. Canelo not only beat GGG but broke his face and literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. Turned GGG's own trainer who doesn't think GGG won against him and made GGG forget how to speak english as he ran out the ring like a coward pulling a broner.

Even Lomadeaux's favorite fighter Lomachenko said GGG lost do you know how bad that must sting? LMAO

This dude needs to join a weekly support group and have a good long cry to learn to cope before he blows his own brains out from the depression.

I don’t mind him thinking GGG won, but to post novels getting ever single irrelevant opinion that matches his thoughts of the fight as if that somehow is gonna change the outcome is hilarious to me.

Funny he didn’t do the same with the number of irrelevant opinions of people who thought GGG lost to Jacobs. Of course that doesn’t fit his bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      What they're doing is called an appeal to an authority. The press box people, judges, and anyone who scored the fight are more credible.

If Canelo was SO A side like they say he is and he has way more fans than GGG theres no way he wins these polls here or anywhere.

People blindly ignore facts all the time. Just look at all these dumb as **** all these people are now. Everyone thinks they're entitled to an opinion that they cant even support.

And when they "support" their argument it's short sighted and plain hypocritical. They hold Canelo to a different standard and GGG to a different standard than they hold anyone else.

Boxing is a sport. Everyone should be held to the same standard and that includes how you judge a fight.

Best example. I've been here for like 2 years or so and I've never seen anyone try to win an argument like this:

Even though he got outlanded the entire fight Canelo hit GGG with more body shots/power shots so he wins

Wtf? Didnt judge individual rounds. Excluded the jab because it didnt fit their agenda. Used the narrative to spin a story they believed in.

Its crazy
      It's bad man. The truth is, if you actually had a face to these trolls... you'd understand why they're trolling. They're children or mentally challenged people.

Comment

• 98% of dorky white dudes think Borat won. Wow, who would’ve thought.

On the other hand boxers and trainers of all races think Canelo won.

Comment

• Golovkin won both fights..1st one quite clearly and 2nd by 2 round.
          But **** happens so let it go if Golovkin gets a 3rd fight he better go to the wall this time

Comment

• 116-112 GGG

And people want Byrds and Ross' heads on a platter !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              It's bad man. The truth is, if you actually had a face to these trolls... you'd understand why they're trolling. They're children or mentally challenged people.
              I can think of a million reasons why someone would be as pathetic as them and none of them are justified.

It's funny when they think theres a lot wrong with the world and boxing and they are legitimately what is wrong with everything. Them and people like them.

See the bottom post. Dude legit downloads pics of said fighters and uses said images, some of these guys even photoshop ffs, to "prove" their agenda. If he was so right with his conviction then that same principle would apply to all fights. Do I see him and people like him using that as proof for any other fight? Nope. Just this one. I mean, do they honestly think they're funny or something?

No idea.

Comment

• Effective aggression > that jab game

Comment

• People cry about pictures of their battered hero only because they can't post pics of a battered Nelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    I can think of a million reasons why someone would be as pathetic as them and none of them are justified.

It's funny when they think theres a lot wrong with the world and boxing and they are legitimately what is wrong with everything. Them and people like them.

See the bottom post. Dude legit downloads pics of said fighters and uses said images, some of these guys even photoshop ffs, to "prove" their agenda. If he was so right with his conviction then that same principle would apply to all fights. Do I see him and people like him using that as proof for any other fight? Nope. Just this one. I mean, do they honestly think they're funny or something?

No idea.
                    Yeah it's always the same thing followed by loooo loooo or some other gibberish. I mean who hell talks like that outside of a psychiatric hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                      98% of dorky white dudes think Borat won. Wow, who would’ve thought.

On the other hand boxers and trainers of all races think Canelo won.
                      What are you fking talking about? You're a ****ing dork you ******.

Smfh.

Comment

Working...
                      X