Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be entertaining fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
      Oh no, you’re not hurting my feelings, Pac might lose to guys like Crawford and Spence but not to Broner, who did Broner beat lately?
      Pac DEFINITELY loses to guys like Crawford and Spence and he also loses to average guys like Jeff Horn. Broner is very average, but so is an old Pacquiao. Pac should win, but you seem like a sensitive person, so brace yourself for a possible gut-wrenching loss.

Comment

• Going to be a great fight. Broner better have his **** together

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I'm not saying that at all. I just think it's crazy that a 39 year old Pacquiao would still be favored over just about every upper tier welter out there outside of Spence and Crawford (maybe Thurman...maybe), who are both considered top 5 pound for pound. Yet most still dismiss Pacquiao like he's some terrible, shot fighter who is only sticking around for a check. To be 70 fights into a career, and to have been fighting since you were a teenager and into your damn 40's -- the guy has been fighting professionally since 1995 (well over 20 years ago) and he's still a world level fighter. But the sheer level of disrespect he gets from these keyboard warriors around here -- sh#t is hilarious. At 39 the majority of this board would probably die of a heart attack playing 5 minutes of full court pickup basketball, meanwhile Manny Pacquiao is 70 fights into a professional boxing career and still could beat most guys in and around his weight neighborhood

Oh yeah and he's doing it part-time, too! Lmao
          That’s one thing these people don’t understand, Pac is 39 and a full time Senator in the Philippines, he’s just a part time boxer but he’s still in boxing’s top 10 welterweights. There will be no next Manny Pacquiao, he’s the only one!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            nah.. pac doesnt talk shiiet so broner going at pac and not getting any response will make him shut that down real quick lol. plus, fighters that goes up against pac for some reason all of a sudden stop talking shiiet when they were known for that.

the only guy that semi- talked shiiet to pac was marg... but even then marg didnt really talk shiiet. just called pac a puto lol.
            Yeah, I thought the same thing but I feel Broner would talk **** while Pacquiao just smiles at him.

Comment

• Easy work pac....against the self proclaimed "next ppv star of boxing"! Wat a joke!! Maidana took Ab's nuts and it been all downhill since.

Comment

• It's interesting to me because (outside of 1 fight in forever) Manny doesn't hurt people anymore. Broner can take one hell of a beating and he can punch for 12 rounds. Manny (outside of 1 fight in forever) has kinda ****ty stamina and snap left in his shots. So what we likely get is Manny bouncing around and popping Broner to death UNTIL he gets tired down the stretch. Broner may be a legless punching bag at this point but he can still pop. Odds are its a Manny showcase/shutout but the idea of him getting caught late is not 100% out of the question. Plus, who doesn't like to see Broner get his ass kicked? I'm a little pissed that he still gets a payday like this but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Pac DEFINITELY loses to guys like Crawford and Spence and he also loses to average guys like Jeff Horn. Broner is very average, but so is an old Pacquiao. Pac should win, but you seem like a sensitive person, so brace yourself for a possible gut-wrenching loss.
                  I don’t think Broner would beat Pac but if he does, it won’t bother me at all, it would be a wake up call for Pac to retire. I just don’t see it happening, at least not in 2019.

Comment

• Broner by KO 1st rd

Comment

• Brush you changed your name to Build That Wall?

Comment

Working...
                      X