Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Manager on Possible Hearn Deal, Status of Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Jesus, DAZN is killing it.
    Signing a lot of fighters only leads to waste. Al was signing fighters in hamburger joints and now some are leaving because of the neglect. A three fight deal with Hearn is his hand in your pocket until you crap out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      "Eddie and I are working on maybe doing a big money three fight deal for Luis Ortiz so it looks likely to happen soon. Eddie could make Luis a big star in the UK," Jimenez told BoxingScene.com.

Yeah, how did that work the 1st time?
      He stunk the place out ...

Now he had a close fight with wilder he’s a killer . The most feared man in boxing !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The only person that has delivered is Al Haymon, Eddie Hearn screwed Luis Ortiz in the past. However I dont fault Luis Ortiz going this route again, we all know Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder destroys Ortiz in a rematch, its safer over there with those bums. Good Luck Luis.
        Nonsense! If that was true, then why would he be going back with him now?

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          Jesus, DAZN is killing it.
          Hearn could sign every champ in every weight class and you would have guys crying

I wouldn’t mind getting DAZN in the U.K. just for the golden boy back catalogue and Joshua fights . Wonder if a vpn would work

Comment

How ironic that you bringing up the man who actually fought and KO 'King-Kong' Ortiz, suggesting that somehow Wilder was ducking or afraid of Luis Ortiz? How does that work in your head fella? Did you miss the fight?
            No answer and deflection... Thought so.

Never stated wilder didn't do well against Ortiz or that he was ducking him.. just asked you a question you can't seem to answer.

Comment

I disagree, first of all Matchroom never delivered GayJ, you would think doing buisness with them Ortiz should not have to depend on a mandatory, the red-flag was when Eddie was threatening to drop not only the IBF, but also the title that Ortiz was lined for ( WBA ).

Obviously team Ortiz, made the right choice because Al Haymon delivered a shot at the WBC, despite failing a PED test the first time. Eddie Hearn has proven not to be trusted ; even 'Fat-Baby' Miller talks shyte about him to his face on video, Hearns is a snake.
              If Hearn was the lying, double crossing snake that you clowns claim him to be, then how come he never gets sued, and fighters, managers, promoters, networks, all over the world keep coming back doing business with him again and again?

Comment

Seriously Ortiz got a public purse of 350K for the Wilder fight.
                Hearn offered a two fight deal a tomato can (as per Povetkins undercard fight) on a ppv card followed by a stadium AJ ppv fight, manay , many times the Wilder fight based on Ajs othe opponents.

Then look at Parker even though he lost still got the call back from Hearn for a ppv which was well north of another million.

This is an old man with a dodgy heart and a sick child ... Haymon scr*wed him.

The only person that has delivered is Al Haymon, Eddie Hearn screwed Luis Ortiz in the past. However I dont fault Luis Ortiz going this route again, we all know Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder destroys Ortiz in a rematch, its safer over there with those bums. Good Luck Luis.

Comment

Povetkin says hes returning on the April Joshua undercard, Ortiz people saying a big fight in the UK. Povetkin/Ortiz anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    You do know that Ortiz left Hearn before aj was even wba champ right?
                    No, he was already the WBA mando before AJ won that title, and he remained in the WBA mando spot till he left Matchroom and failed a PED test for the Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Nonsense! If that was true, then why would he be going back with him now?
                      Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                      Hearn could sign every champ in every weight class and you would have guys crying

I wouldn’t mind getting DAZN in the U.K. just for the golden boy back catalogue and Joshua fights . Wonder if a vpn would work
                      If Hearn is going to give him guaranteed money he'd be a fool not to take it. Even if it means not fighting AJ.

I'm still not sure what the fandom of Hearn is all about. I also don't get why folks think he's someone to have any feelings towards whatsoever outside of his role in delivering fights that fans want to see. He's just a promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X