Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Want To Unify All Four Belts Like Usyk Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Want To Unify All Four Belts Like Usyk Did

Bivol, age 27, of St. Petersburg Russia, risks his perfect record of 14 wins with no losses and 11 knockouts against the time-tested Pascal, who turns 36 on October 28, has 33 wins, 20 by knockout, against five losses and a draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

the light heavyweight division top fighter is a blown up super middleweight(bivol)..stacked division my foot..he beats Alvarez,chickenson,and all the European hypejobs basically..he's the real deal

Comment

If by any miracle my man Pascal wins, we'll wake up on November 25th with all 4 LHW champions being Quebec based!

Comment

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT is the best division in boxing. Andre Ward couldn't beat Kovalev clean in two fights and he turn tailed and ran home like a coward he is instead of settling matters with an exposed Kovalev who exposed Ward.

Beterbiev sent Ward into retirement and made Marcus Browne go awol! Where is the African American heart ❤️? I don't see anyone willing to fight these Eastern European champions like Bivol Beterbiev and soon to be Gvodzyk. Cowards.

Comment

Light Heavyweight:

1. Beterbiev
          2. Alvarez
          3. Bivol
          4. Kovalev
          5. Ward
          6. Chickenson ��
          7. Gvodzyk
          8. Jack
          9. Joe Smith
          10 Kalaj***

Comment

I think he could do it. I see him as the most talented in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT is the best division in boxing. Andre Ward couldn't beat Kovalev clean in two fights and he turn tailed and ran home like a coward he is instead of settling matters with an exposed Kovalev who exposed Ward.

Beterbiev sent Ward into retirement and made Marcus Browne go awol! Where is the African American heart ❤️? I don't see anyone willing to fight these Eastern European champions like Bivol Beterbiev and soon to be Gvodzyk. Cowards.

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Light Heavyweight:

1. Beterbiev
              2. Alvarez
              3. Bivol
              4. Kovalev
              5. Ward
              6. Chickenson ��
              7. Gvodzyk
              8. Jack
              9. Joe Smith
              10 Kalaj***

jesus

are these the two dumbest consecutive posts I have ever seen ?

you must be a Golovkin fan, right ?

Comment

Hosea Burton schools Bivol.

Comment

well I wanna unify my **** with kate upton's va-jay-jay but that don't mean it's gonna happen

war bivol tho

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                    If by any miracle my man Pascal wins, we'll wake up on November 25th with all 4 LHW champions being Quebec based!
                    Are they allowed nasal spray in camp in Quebec?

Comment

Working...
                    X