Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is rigondeuax?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko humiliated him. And then made him quit.

You're never gonna see rigo again.

Loma took his soul. Basically destroyed his life.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      nonito is at least a hall of famer. rigondeaux had one great win and spent [wasted] most of his prime as an amateur.

that rematch, now that i think of it, is probably the only fight i care to see rigondeaux in.
      you know what, I've never thought about a rematch for those but that's a great idea

I wouldn't mind seeing Donaire get punked like that again lol

but yea at this stage for them, why not

Probably the best thing for either one

Comment

He went from "P4P master boxer" to old and shot after the Ukrainian dominated him. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          you know what, I've never thought about a rematch for those but that's a great idea

I wouldn't mind seeing Donaire get punked like that again lol

but yea at this stage for them, why not

Probably the best thing for either one

we should get a promotors license . if we can sell rigondeaux to a boxing audience again we can f#cking sell anything! i'll sell the pope some communion wafers, you sell ***** a black lives matter Tshirt

Comment

he got an Xray and it didn't show any breaks. take a year off for a bruised hand?! yeah f#cking right!

fighters have gone12 rounds with a broken hand before. great fighters have won.

rigondeaux is not fighting because he's not worth paying money! you guys really, really resist that idea, but it's a f#cking fact and one he brought onto himself! he migh tbeat your guys, he'll make them look awful in victory or defeat unless your name is vasyl.

his career is over, has little or nothing to do with that hand. it's not like the dude threw punches with his other hand, he literally ducked his head under lomachenko's waist, avoided punishment, and quite having hardly even been broken down. he quit and you should expect fans to quit on him!

I was being sarcastic

Comment

we should get a promotors license . if we can sell rigondeaux to a boxing audience again we can f#cking sell anything! i'll sell the pope some communion wafers, you sell ***** a black lives matter Tshirt
              haha there u go, and while we're at it lets give that gonzo looking kap a **** hat

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Even by nsb standards the change in rigo was quite something. People were keeping him p4p top 3 after years of weak opponents, i remember more than one poster telling me 'hes clearly the best fighter in the sport'. Another eye test hero with a thin cv but everyone was so sure he was this ATG master boxer.Think i did a thread where i said how do we know hes actually that great and i got slaughtered just like i do when i question crawford. A year later hes never talked about and people don't even consjder it a decent win for Loma, who they said was ducking him.
                funny to see now all his fans jumped off the bandwagon after just one loss. they literally thought he was a god who could walk on water.

Comment

Nobody wants to see him, he should’ve improved his style a bit when he had a chance. Simply because he can.

Comment

Vacationing in NoMasico

Comment

Working...
                    X