Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Aims For December Fight, No Issue With 147 For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Fight Jaime Munguia @ 154, on the Canelo undercard! Khan don't want no smoke!
    Munguia would be bad news for Brook before a Khan fight that fights vs a hard hitting kid

Hearn will play it smart and put him in with a euro bum who has come for a payday and Brook to get some rust off and get down in weight

Comment

Brook is shot, but he still has a chance. Anyone who can punch harder than Malignaggi can turn Khan's chin into dust.

Comment

What’s Luis Collazo up to these days?

Comment

Surely he makes 147 easy for February if he is down at 154 in December?

Comment

Brook.. Errol Spence took your soul at 147! 154 got killers ready to decapitate u.. Charlo, Lara, Hurd, Munguia! Whatever happened to you being the best at 147 or 154.. no one wants to be undisputed or atleast a champion anymore? Smh

Comment

Unlike some mugs who talk bollocks I was at ringside for Brook v Spence .Spence didn't do much different after round seven , Brook did , he ran out of steam and started shipping shots that he was avoiding before . Once the eye started to close it was game over. Spence is a ferocious fighter and anyone that can stay on equal terms with him for over half the contest have got be top notch.Some idiots are just clouded by unwarranted hatred and have a very odd view due to this in a sport they seem to have lots to say about.......very odd!

Comment

After all these years Brook still not accepting that Khan will never fight him. Pac gone to Al so even less reason to eye 147. Porter tied up with mandatories, Thurman inactive, Spence already beat him. I'd like Crawford-Brook but seems unlikely to happen. Munguia is a good fighter but also the best shot Brook has at a belt at 154, every day that passes though the less chance Brook has in that fight so he should target it now. It's gonna be all pointless undercard fights until he accepts that.

Comment

This bum is always fighting tune ups.

Comment

i dont see how he makes 154 or 147. dude cut down from 180--where he was frickin shredded--to fight golovkin. i dont know how the hell he made 147 for spence. he has a freakish ability to boil down.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      Munguia would be bad news for Brook before a Khan fight that fights vs a hard hitting kid

Hearn will play it smart and put him in with a euro bum who has come for a payday and Brook to get some rust off and get down in weight
                      What i'm saying is "f**k the Khan fight!" Go beat Munguia, and then call out Jermell Charlo and Jarett Hurd! Khan is going to weight-drain him (Spence didn't have a rehydration clause), and probably beat him if it goes past 10!

Comment

Working...
                      X