Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Aims To Make Statement For Boston Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided that I am going to keep dazn after my trial ends. I am enjoying the app alot and noticing as a fight fan how great it comes in handy. It has a nice line up of fights, I can rewatch fights, or watch anything I miss live the next day. If it's a 12 rounder, the dazn team will put a highlight video with all the best parts so you end up watching a 15 minute video instead of an hour, and you wont miss anything. I am not big into mma but i caught that fedora fight during my treadmill workout on the dazn app and it was a nice watch for time to pass.

Comment

spread rumor that she's really born a dude, the publicity would go through the roof!

Comment

Katie can blow me. That's really about the only news I'd care about concerning her.

Comment

Katie's exciting and entertaining. A lot of people are missing a treat just because she happens to be female. I hope the Irish turn out in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Katie's exciting and entertaining. A lot of people are missing a treat just because she happens to be female.
            I'm a Katie fan -- I had no idea about her but a while back (like a couple years ago back) they were killing time during a Showtime boxing telecast and showed her highlights from earlier that day, and after that I was hooked. She has real, legitimate blue chip type of skill & talent.

Comment

Working...
            X