Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good thing he did duck. Bud would have beat the brakes off his little ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      It's a good thing he did duck. Bud would have beat the brakes off his little ass.
      like how bud beat the breaks off handicap benavidezWHO?

Comment

why even bother going back and forth with haters. Manny and Roach knew it was a dangerous fight and wanted bigger money for the fight... Thats it.. Manny never been known to duck fighters (ofcourse his haters will claim hes a ducker will praising guys with 0 names on their resume). It was a higher risk fight that he wanted to be compensated for it, which is normal...

Comment

I would put my money on Crawford but I am not so sure it would have been that easy. Crawford hasnt proven anything against elite fighters yet.

Yes the eye test is there and I would put my money on him but I dont see him beating the brakes off his little ass as you would say...

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            like how bud beat the breaks off handicap benavidezWHO?
            Exactly like. Probably make Manny hit the deck with the same uppercut.
            Manny probably could win more than 2 rounds though unlike Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I would put my money on Crawford but I am not so sure it would have been that easy. Crawford hasnt proven anything against elite fighters yet.

Yes the eye test is there and I would put my money on him but I dont see him beating the brakes off his little ass as you would say...
              Manny is washed up and old. Give him credit for being smart enough to realize that and avoid Crawford. I dont like it when fighters stick around getting their ass kicked.

Comment

Exactly like. Probably make Manny hit the deck with the same uppercut.
                Manny probably could win more than 2 rounds though unlike Jose.
                couldnt even stop a one legged benavidezWHO!! lol.. needed the ref's help just like in the horn fight. he p4p#1 doe!

Comment

Manny is washed up and old. Give him credit for being smart enough to realize that and avoid Crawford. I dont like it when fighters stick around getting their ass kicked.
                  He is but I dont think Crawford whitewashes him. Still my money would be on Crawford, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    He is but I dont think Crawford whitewashes him. Still my money would be on Crawford, obviously
                    moneys on pac, crawford hasnt shown me anything. when has manny ever been beaten the fcck up? even in his early fights where he got stopped, etc. he was never getting beaten the hell up!

even in the 4th fight against marquez, prior to the ko, he was not getting beat the fcck up. crawford will find out real fast that manny is not like the rest of the b-c level guys he's been fighting.

Comment

You're only worth as much as someone is willing to offer and/or negotiate.

Manny isn't bringing in the money he used to, so I don't think Bob was obligated to pay him 20 or Crawford.

Algieri fight was before he lost to Mayweather and Horn. His profile has declined since then.

Comment

Working...
                      X