Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Reacts To Khabib: CBS, SHO - Get The Checkbook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Never again. No one cares to see that foolishness.

Comment

no no not this bs again. We already saw this circus it's clear none of the UFC clowns have any chance stepping in a ring and beating top boxers let alone Floyd. They don't hit as hard and can't take punches boxers can take. Mcgregor some so called monster puncher in the UFC but in a ring he is nothing but a arm puncher that woman boxers can get more leverage and torque on to hit harder then. This Khabib is even LESS a puncher then Mcgregor so what's the point?

Pillow fisted Floyd hasn't knocked anybody out in like a decade and yet had no problems walking down and knocking out the bigger Mcgregor.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie I'm watch it lol I know it's a mismatch but that post fight brawl makes me wanna tune in and see how this plays out. Mayweather is gonna use McGregor like he did Broner for the Maidana fight lol

Comment

Floyd gotta take up for his boy McGregor. I think this fight does big numbers just because of casuals and UFC fans who don't like Mayweather.

Comment

I'd rather see this than another Mayweather and Pac BS fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Ofcourse your dumbass believes that. They sent Ellerbe to ****** and they just so happen to bump into each other so that Khabib can call out Floyd.

Floyd set you up to believe this and you will fall for it and shell out another $100 for a sparring session.
              Um buddy, you do realize Ellerbe was in ****** for his fighter Andrew Tabiti's fight right?

I wouldn't make too much out of this. Though, Khabib did tell Conor he was the Floyd Mayweather of MMA......

Comment

Mayweather constantly trying to figure out which gimmicky and substantially under-qualified dance partner can garner up his next 400 million worth of counterfeit bait.

Comment

No one wants to see this ****

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                    That's pretty much MMA then. Khabib would obviously destroy Floyd in MMA. And Floyd would obviously dominate Khabib in boxing. But since Floyd is the bigger draw, he gets to call the shots, so he'd make sure it's a boxing match.
                    no it is not, it is another circus act by the biggest fraud in boxing history.

Comment

Mcgregor-Malignaggi on the undercard. Khabib is about to get his ass whooped!! Everyone's gonna watch. May-Mac was a huge triumph and set the new standard. Mayweather vs Khabib is gonna be another 100 mil for ol floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.