Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rampage Jackson “Go To Sleep Dillian Whyte Before I Tell People You Tried To Rape Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Body Snatcher, war!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      lol you are the one acting ghetto sir, calling me out of my name saying I touch little boys??? wtf is going on here? what other ghetto tricks do you have up your sleeve? Im sure a true internet thug like yourself has more eh? Ill remain a gentleman, its funny you all sit on this high horse and at the seat of morality as if you are these great upstanding voices of reason but look at your actions. Is this what the uk has to offer? Ghetto indeed. Vermin
      Never proclaimed to be moral did I ? I sit on no seat other than the one of calling people out for having no substance like you...

You got an answer, you didn't like it.. Redd foxx replied to you originally in a little agreement session and mentioned I **** talk American fighters and still hasn't come back with any proof. Talking about morality and you're so ****phobic you think Google searching anything to do with the thread topic is gay and you might get diseased 😂😂 I hope you have a kid that turns out to be ****sexual just so you can live the evident anguish .

Absolute closet monster

Comment

They're mates as far as i know. Their twitter used to be full of them taking the piss out of eachother, going back to when they trained together.

I remember Whyte used to do that 'wolf howl' thing that Jackson did too.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          Never proclaimed to be moral did I ? I sit on no seat other than the one of calling people out for having no substance like you...

You got an answer, you didn't like it.. Redd foxx replied to you originally in a little agreement session and mentioned I **** talk American fighters and still hasn't come back with any proof. Talking about morality and you're so ****phobic you think Google searching anything to do with the thread topic is gay and you might get diseased 😂😂 I hope you have a kid that turns out to be ****sexual just so you can live the evident anguish .

Absolute closet monster
          thanks a lot sir hopefully you have a great day, none of it is serious to me nor does it affect my life so googling it is not in my future plans. sorry it bothers you but I think we should move on and end it here, as this conversation isn't really doing anything for the earth and my IQ is being lowered. please don't respond. thanks in advance

Comment

Find where I jump on every piece of dirt about a US fighter please or any for that matter . I'd love to see it... Unless you can't find it, in which case get your facts right you ****ing tit
            Stop the biased stuff if you can't handle the criticism. So many of you guys do the cutesy bulshyt and get up in arms that people notice.

Comment

Proper context please... From what I can see of that they both get/got along and it was banter.

Google searches aren't difficult, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first anyone had heard of this if there was genuine beef or truth behind it
              This was from 2012 Dillan was kickboxing

Comment

Comment

Sounds like prison talk... Lets look at this logically: The guy getting raped would not be the guy bringing it up if it happened. These guys have a history of friendship...interesting enough because Whyte seems to not have many friends in the boxing ranks of fighters.

Whyte also likes to play that game, as he did in the interview... Regarding Rampage? "I want to inverview cute girls who want to dry hump!"

Is it just me? It seems like a few across the pond blokes just want to make the point that us Yanks are an inferior breed of stock. I have a thread in the thunderdome for any gents who wantta take it to the cobbles aye?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    WTF!!!!

Dang whyte is a batty boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Stop the biased stuff if you can't handle the criticism. So many of you guys do the cutesy bulshyt and get up in arms that people notice.
                      Where am I Bias?

Find me BIAS. go through my post history...find me somewhere, where i jump on dirt on an american fighter, or show a clear bias towards the behaviour of a UK fighter yet scold an american for the same?

Show me were i slate a yank. all of the past gervonta threads, nothin...

the crawford threads of the last 24 hours.. nothing , and the list goes on.

you keep picking your squabbles with actual guilty parties of that behaviour like drama show, but dont ****ing jerk off another poster by labelling me with **** i havent done in an excuse to legitimise something and not even have the ****ing nuts to @ me in it.

i dont give as **** what side of the pond youre from, you get props and you get criticised and each comes when warranted

Comment

Working...
                      X