Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Haymon tried to sign Brian Sutherland back in the day and Brian, who's a close friend of mine, said Haymon refused to meet him in person and everything was conducted over the phone, Brian demanded to meet him face to face and "Haymon" hung up the phone and Brian never heard from him again
    Dude shut up lol.

Comment

💯 couldn’t agree more!

Comment

This old crook is so jealous of Al Haymon!

Comment

PBP point Blank period

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Did Bob Arum sue a "fictional character?" Did Manny Pacquiao sign with a "fictional character?" Lol!

Comment

I've seen that Haymon photo a lot but never heard what fight/event it was from?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Dude shut up lol.

Comment

It could be that Pac signed with a fictional character, Koncz is no longer with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wut the f#ck with these weirdo BS pics. Jesus buttf#cking H Jehovah y'all for real with this? I thought the face offs were horrible. This is on another level.

But yea idk about this lil comedy skit Bob is trying out here that fell flat for me, but Al NEEDS to have a better public persona then he's got. This mystery man sh^t is getting old. He needs a true PBC mouthpiece, besides old ass Sam Watson who while likeable isn't very impactful for PBC, or he needs to get out in the media more or do a interview or something. The fact that you can do jokes about him being the Keyser Soze of boxing isn't an enduring thing.
                    Haymon don't give a shiet about any of what you say

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                      This old crook is so jealous of Al Haymon!
                      lol u obviously didn't read the article

Comment

Working...
                      X