Whyte ducking Ortiz so Joshua can duck Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He won't become mandatory if he fights an eliminator
    Yes he will. Just because there is already a mandatory doesn't mean you're not mandatory.

Waste of time when he's in line for another shot at Joshua's titles.
    This we agree on. Hearn has known all along that Whyte would be getting a voluntary shot in April, so the IBF and WBC final eliminators were a waste of time, which is why Whyte pulled out of numerous IBF and WBC final eliminators.

They screwed him making Breazeale mandatory.
    That's a lie. Whyte was offered the fight and turned it down. Only reason Breazeale was able to fight Molina is because everyone in front of Molina turned down the fight.

he was being offered far more than he;s known to have earned.
    And Hearn offered far more than all PBC stars were "known to have earned" yet they all laughed at Hearn and said they were already making more than he was offering.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Even the one that was tagged mandatory, how long has he been waiting? 2/3 years huh!!!
      Breazeale's eliminator took place less than a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Parker, Browne, Chisora were top 10. Helenius top 15.

Still haven't named a contender that has done more. So i'm going to assume you can't. Which means Whyte is the most deserving of a shot.
        How exactly is Browne a top 10 fighter when he was inactive?

Even at his peak he was slightly better than an old fat Chagaev fresh off a razor thin bout to Oquendo. Where does Oquendo rank, 20's, 30s? That's near where Chagaev ranked lol.

Chisora barely beat Takam and Takam was not a top 10 fighter, probably not even top 15 anymore, he's currently ranked 42nd lmao. Still ain't ranked in the top 10.

JP is the only top 10 fighter he's faced and he didn't even deserve to be there, Ruiz does. JP should be ranked near Hughie Fury, 20th in the division and their fight proved it with how poor JP looked.

With as resume as weak as that you can justify a ton of guys that deserve a shot at Wilder.

Comment

After all said and done.... Tell us who your warrior Ortiz and wilder fought in comparison with whyte.

Whyte has literally never beaten a fighter ranked as low as Ortiz's win over Jennings or Wilder's win over Stiverne.

Both guys didn't go life and death with these guys, they destroyed them. Even Ortiz's win over Scott was far more impressive than Chisora's controversial stoppage win where he was down on all the cards, same as Ortiz's win over Allen.

Different class of fighters. It's one thing to beat a highly ranked guy, it's another to demolish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Whyte has literally never beaten a fighter ranked as low as Ortiz's win over Jennings or Wilder's win over Stiverne.

Both guys didn't go life and death with these guys, they destroyed them. Even Ortiz's win over Scott was far more impressive than Chisora's controversial stoppage win where he was down on all the cards, same as Ortiz's win over Allen.

Different class of fighters. It's one thing to beat a highly ranked guy, it's another to demolish them.
            Lolx..... Am sure you laughed at the best fight you stated for both assumed warriors.

Jennings and stirvene.... Lolx..

The only respect I have for stirvene is because he was once a champ, that aside he is a bum... Straight bum.

Ortiz only decent win in his career is Jennings and I guess that makes him the bogeyman of the division.

Illusion at its best.

Comment

Lolx..... Am sure you laughed at the best fight you stated for both assumed warriors.

Jennings and stirvene.... Lolx..

The only respect I have for stirvene is because he was once a champ, that aside he is a bum... Straight bum.

Ortiz only decent win in his career is Jennings and I guess that makes him the bogeyman of the division.

Illusion at its best.
              Illusion? The reality of it is Stiverne & Jennings were more proven than Whyte's opponent's and Whyte himself.

You think Whyte could take Wlad to 116-112 on 2 cards like Jennings did? Don't make me laugh. Not to mention Jennings has wins over Perez & Szpilka.

If Stiverne was a bum he wouldn't have outclassed Arreola like he did or knocked him out which even Vitali couldn't do.

Ortiz has beaten the better fighters and out performed Whyte & Parker against similar opponents.

Comment

Illusion? The reality of it is Stiverne & Jennings were more proven than Whyte's opponent's and Whyte himself.

You think Whyte could take Wlad to 116-112 on 2 cards like Jennings did? Don't make me laugh. Not to mention Jennings has wins over Perez & Szpilka.

If Stiverne was a bum he wouldn't have outclassed Arreola like he did or knocked him out which even Vitali couldn't do.

Ortiz has beaten the better fighters and out performed Whyte & Parker against similar opponents.
                Both stirvene and Jennings has beating no body decent.
                Arreola is just a grade C fighter.

Comment

Yup--Eddie don't want that Wilder work

Comment

You are unbelievable since when has Spzilka been a good name and Povetkin knocked Perez out in the first round, Perez took Jennings to a split decision so that's not a good win to brag about. Chisora and Whyte have better wins than Ortiz and Chisora is nearly five years younger so why is Ortiz so behind on fighting decent people?

Arreolla is a bum no good wins and a loss to Adamek. Stiverne got tko'd by Demetrice King 5'11, 15 wins and 20 losses. That wouldn't happen if you wasn't a bum.

Also if Ortiz is so much better how comes he couldn't knock Malik Scott out and Chisora could? You just said Ortiz performed better with similar oponents but Chisora dealt the SAME opponent in six rounds and Dave Allen was a sh*i*t show for Ortiz swinging and missing and even getting rocked so it was far from the performance of an elite killer.

Also look at the amateurs the guy wasn't even the best at Cuban level I think he only got a gold in 1/5 Cuban national level comps. No Olympic medals either.

Ortiz is at best unproven and not warranting any of this hype.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
                      ducking Ortiz is what stands out the most to me..... you talk a big game but rather fight a ****** with 8 losses...smh FOH

Nobody wants the Chisora rematch. We've already seen them plod away for 12 rounds but Eddie sees this as ppv?

Ortiz rematch would've meant more and makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X