Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
    I dont wanna say this but bud can't last twelve with spence getting hit like that by a guy with one leg
    Spence ain't a counterpuncher. He'll get tagged over and over again coming in.

Comment

• What makes Crawford special is not so much his skill, but his ability to adapt. Crawford is a slow starter much like Floyd. The one difference is Floyd's defense was second to none. But Crawford's ability to adapt is one of the best in the game right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You condoning paying kids $10 to beat up your kid?

Are you f#cking psycho to?

Talking sh^t about him. "You gonna lose that fight" "You ain't gonna be sh^t". Man this b^tch is an epic assh#le. Respect to Bud for becoming who he became in spite of this b^tch. Most mfers with moms like that end up dead or in prison or end up a piece of sh^t just like her.
        yeah man. I can't stand his mom. I think Bud deserves so much respect for growing up in that environment and turning into a well spoken, respectable family man. he could be an addict under a bridge, or a deadbeat dad, or a gangbanger in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Loved him all along or she would have left him like his dad did.

F**ck you.
          Fock u, she loves the mooonnneyyy

Comment

• that's what I got to say. great fight respect to both fighters. Bud too stronk at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Hahahaha

Though Crawford was gonna blow him away , if it wasn't for jose fuucking around all night with his hands down it was 19 seconds away from a ud
              You are a racist idiot that doesn’t know ****. Benavidez won one round and then didn’t commit. He got schooled despite how bad you rooted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Benavidez was walking in with his hands down and it took Crawford 12 rounds to stop him. Spence will put way more pressure on Crawford, dig to his body and set up something big upstairs.
                And when he does he gets taken apart. Gotta be an open minded and two way thinker on that particular fight. Crawford makes spence look like a cave man. And all other ww's. To be honest Thurman vs Crawford gets me more excited than any them

Comment

• I think a style like Maidana would beat Crawford.

Spence, Garcia, Thurman, heck even Khan would give Crawford a hell of a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    She got extra public assistance for keeping him around I bet. Extra food stamps & sh^t.

She's a piece of sh^t who shoulda had her kids taken away from her. F#cking psycho.
                    Keep dreaming. She and he boy shining now and you will be shelling out bucks to what him fight soon and guess what?
                    Some of that money will be going in Ms Debbie's pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                      Did this fight change anyone's opinion on the potential Spence-Crawford fight?
                      Same. 118-110 or 119-109 Crawford. Easy money.

Comment

Working...
                      X