Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Lol you can't say "the Earth is flat let's agree to disagree". Face the facts you are wrong and just don't understand what racism is.
    I definitely understand what it is cuz I’ve experienced it. A white person telling a black person what racism is and trying to explain that a white man is suffering from racism in amerikkka is a topic I will not debate. As the saying goes, “if u get into an argument with a fool, let them win. “

Comment

• Terrance beat a one legged game fighter with decent power. I personally think spence is gonna be too strong an terrance didnt look as smooth as he usually does. Spence will definitely land some hard punches every round if benavidez knocked him off balance with body punches. Spence would have stopped benavidez in less than six. Benavidez is a sitting duck. Sad somebody shot him cause he's ruined goods. This kid has HEART

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        I definitely understand what it is cuz I’ve experienced it. A white person telling a black person what racism is and trying to explain that a white man is suffering from racism in amerikkka is a topic I will not debate. As the saying goes, “if u get into an argument with a fool, let them win. “

What a chump argument "you don't know what racism is because you are not black" and making up some spill about power you just have nothing correct to say. I'm giving you the factual definitions and examples of how you are wrong to explain how yes hating people because of what country they are from is racist, it's that simple. Also I'm not comparing the historical scale but yes black people can be racist to white, it can happen and does happen and all forms are wrong.

You're problem is you've clearly got a victim mentality where the world is out to get you and you alone, everyone else is to blame for your failures and no else knows hardship.

I guess I should use your little slogan because you're ignorant as they come.

Comment

• crawford really proved himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            More like 5 rounds until the body punching weakened his punch power and output.
            i agree he was gone by then

Comment

Working...
            X